Thread: 3 Isos/One DVD?

Poster
    Would 3 ISOs that are meant to be burnt to 3 CDs function properly if all 3 were burnt to a DVD?
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

2. Games   -   #2
    Yep. You can just burn all three iso's on the dvd w/o extracting them first. Or you could extract them first and set them up in folders.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    When you say Extract, do you meant that the ISO file would be in a Rar or something, or do you mean that the ISO holds hundreds of files? Is an ISO a file or folder?

I've never worked with ISOs before, I'm sure it's really simple to do... It just seems complicated thinking about it

It took me three tries to burn my first Bin/Cue of a Dreamcast Game
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

4. Games   -   #4
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    ISO's can be extracted using winISO or another ISO program. I believe you can also use winRAR to do the job as well. I prefer winISO...can convert bin to ISO...ISO to bin, etc. Nice app for iso's.

5. Games   -   #5
    I prefer IsoBuster. But you dont need to use it in this case (it'll just things alittle for complicates).

Make a new compilation with Nero and add the ISO's to it.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    WinISO is much easier to use, and I've never had a problem with it

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    So if I put an ISO in a virtual drive or burnt it, or the files like the install file would be accessable.. If it was just on my HD, the files wouldn't be able to be installed or anything right?

Argh!!!!!!

This is so confuzzeling!

I can still extract the ISO with Winrar so I'd have all the files of CD 1 on my Hard-drive and it would work fine, just take up alot of space... But if I wanted to save space and extracting time I could just mount or burn it, if I burn it, when I put the cd in my rom, it wont say ISO on the CD, it will have all the files listed there that are in the ISO File... and if I mount it, it will be the same. Right?
    Last edited by Vamp; 11-28-2004 at 08:06 PM.
    www.never-dead.cjb.net

Ardeth In Pre-Production

8. Games   -   #8
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    yep...u got it. make a cd - save space on HD. u can extract the files and leave in a folder if you prefer.