Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Swap Magic

  1. #1
    I order swap magic 3.2 and i got an email saying swap magic 3.3 released. Does the 3.2 work on a PSTWO (the slim one?) cause thas why i brought i. they have already shipped so i canno cancle order

    Also how do i install i on a slim pstwo? Soemhing about taping he back?


  2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    no i dont think u can use 3.2 on pstwo but u can use 3.3 on pstwo i kinna felt bad to for buying 3.2 and 3.3 is release but i sold my 3.2 to my friend so now i can buy 3.3

  3. Games   -   #3
    Well i don give a shit about featuress on 3.3, i just need to know if 3.2 works on PSTWO.


  4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Well i don give a shit about featuress on 3.3, i just need to know if 3.2 works on PSTWO.
    but i thought u didnt need to do all of that
    b/c i heard the pstwo comes wit a modchip and all u have to do is tape something or glue it
    Last edited by h121589; 11-28-2004 at 11:34 PM.

  5. Games   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    but i thought u didnt need to do all of that
    b/c i heard the pstwo comes wit a modchip and all u have to do is tape something or glue it
    No idea, i ordered the 3.2 for a friend who jus got a PSTWO. He thinks Kazaa is the only place to get your real download files so he asked me to get him a chip or somethign fro it and a few games.


  6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    but i thought u didnt need to do all of that
    b/c i heard the pstwo comes wit a modchip and all u have to do is tape something or glue it
    you still need swap magic

  7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    He thinks Kazaa is the only place to get your real download files
    Last edited by h121589; 11-28-2004 at 11:38 PM.

  8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Elmo
    you still need swap magic

  9. Games   -   #9
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    No idea, i ordered the 3.2 for a friend who jus got a PSTWO. He thinks Kazaa is the only place to get your real download files so he asked me to get him a chip or somethign fro it and a few games.
    is this the "rich cunt" friend you were talking about in the other topic? if it is, wouldnt it be easier for him just to buy the game?

  10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Elmo
    is this the "rich cunt" friend you were talking about in the other topic? if it is, wouldnt it be easier for him just to buy the game?
    Yes, but i think its the novaly of it. He buys all his music, movies and so on.... i told him i got 50 xbox games free last monthh and he begged me he tell him he kazaa user i got them from.

    he is now hellbent on geting a swap magic but has no idea wha it does or where o get the gasmes


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •