Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swap Magic

scribblec's Avatar Poster
    well you need to tape the 2 switches on the inside of the ps2 so it doesnt detect its been opened also theres a rumour saying the ps2 is booby trapped and after a while the machine realises that the tray is never opening and shut itself down and plays nothing

but singaboy has taped his up fine and its working sweet so this rumour might not be true

the cds should work dont worry but dont take my word for it cos im using it on the old ps2 version

2. Games   -   #12
    Anyone know where i can gea guide on this taping shit?

3. Games   -   #13
    afterdawn.com has a forum which is pretty usefull for ps2 backups and stuff there should be a guide there

remember dont use glue

4. Games   -   #14
    Just a few threads down is this
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=84824

And yes you can use v3.2 cause thats what I use.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

5. Games   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    Just a few threads down is this
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=84824

And yes you can use v3.2 cause thats what I use.
    Okay thats good to hear....how will i find this thing i have to put tape on? Is it on the back of the PSTWO or inside? I can' find pics or a guide, not even on afterdawn.

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblec
    afterdawn.com has a forum which is pretty usefull for ps2 backups and stuff there should be a guide there

remember dont use glue
    hey thx for the great forum site i now prolly can get my ps2 to read backup games with swap magic but only if u posted this b4 b/c i already sold my swap magic but i'll try it after i buy 3.3

7. Games   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    hey thx for the great forum site i now prolly can get my ps2 to read backup games with swap magic but only if u posted this b4 b/c i already sold my swap magic but i'll try it after i buy 3.3
    np

and peerzy theres a huge thread... ill link u http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/117041

scroll down the first page and theres pics

remember dont use glue !!

8. Games   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by scribblec
    remember dont use glue !!
    Y not. Superglue has been working great for me. I couldnt get any to stick so I just used a tiny bit on some scotch tape.

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    so much debate over glue...if you feel sick of the tape popping up, i would do what singa did and use superglue(tiny teeeeeeny amount like he did) as its been working great for him....if you want to play it safe, just use tape

10. Games   -   #20
    I struggled for atleast 15 min just trying to get 1 piece to stick. Used several difference types.

So I said screw it, used scotch tape. That way I can easily remove it if I need to.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast