Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened to this forum?

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by 15%
    Fc?
    FC could stand for a few things.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    FC could stand for a few things.

Funky Capricorn, where are you?
    Spoiler: Show

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Farmyard Chocolate?

Jonno

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    I agree Jonno. I was away for four months when all this banning took place. As far as I know only three got banned(Sam4, Rappy and Gungrave) during that time. Two of them have been allowed back, one appearing to decline the offer. I wonder who 'Faked' really is.
    If you are not banned why did you not come back with your old account?
    That's it. I left precisely because of that. Do you think I would come back if I was banned? I mean, they could have banned me right after the forum reached its peak...and it's all downhill from there. This is certainly one different forum from the original forum. Besides, when FST WAS actually KLF, it was good, but the beloved admin chickened out when he got a letter from oh so dear Sharman. As you see, there is nothing for K-lite anymore

Anyway, not my point. I remember I read the logs that some guy released about the team forum or whatever, and it was mayhem.

Now you tell me..... why would I come back if I was banned from something that before I was "hypothetically" banned it was going down....

Anyway, still trying to figure out the story that happened....

5. Lounge   -   #35
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Boab you missed a lot then. You missed HaXor, SharedHolder, Muscleman and their posse getting banned, Cely got banned and then reinstated and Peerzy has been banned and unbanned about 20 times.

As far as I am aware neither Rappy or Gungrave were allowed back, and if I get a whiff of Rappy back on here I'll happily kick his arse until he goes again.
    Last edited by DanB; 11-30-2004 at 02:09 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    So why post this here, other than to rake over old news.

Seems like obvious trollery to me.

Ban faked, an obvious trouble maker and all round git.
    no i see it as jus tryin to figure stuff out on his own and what wrong with what hes asking??

7. Lounge   -   #37
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by faked
    That's it. I left precisely because of that. Do you think I would come back if I was banned? I mean, they could have banned me right after the forum reached its peak...and it's all downhill from there. This is certainly one different forum from the original forum. Besides, when FST WAS actually KLF, it was good, but the beloved admin chickened out when he got a letter from oh so dear Sharman. As you see, there is nothing for K-lite anymore

Anyway, not my point. I remember I read the logs that some guy released about the team forum or whatever, and it was mayhem.

Now you tell me..... why would I come back if I was banned from something that before I was "hypothetically" banned it was going down....

Anyway, still trying to figure out the story that happened....
    What was your original account name? Why did you not come back with that?The original names are still on the list from away back to when this KLF/FST board started. I can only see one 'Faked' and it started today. Your above answer does not make any sense whatsoever.

@ Dan, Thanks I was not aware of these other bannings. As I say I was away for four months and I was not even looking at the board at all. Is that not Gungrave on today as Gun_Grave?
    Last edited by bigboab; 11-30-2004 at 02:16 PM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    it could well be, but I dare say he got reported a couple of times last night and a none too warm reception.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Thanks bujub.... yes that's exactly the reason. I didn't know the member list was transferred here....

10. Lounge   -   #40
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    What is the point, what is he trying to achieve, because his stated reason for asking is quite obviously untrue.
    what are u talking bout every thing he said was true
    like i said he's jus askin question to figure out for himself why thing have changed so much each 1 of us did this when away for a long time and saw things changed around here

when i left for 3months i saw members gone and the board switched admins
    and mods have left jetje bot and i beilieve 2 others
    like i said theres nothing wrong with what he's asking i my eye

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast