Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: white rabbits!

  1. #1
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102



    you may now open the first door on your advent calender.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    ElvisLover's Avatar Gepper #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Graceland
    Posts
    828
    ooh that means my weebl and bob one will play a cartoon tomorrow instead of going on about potatoes

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    i don't have an advent calender i'm just gonna go to Tesco and get a couple of Milky Bars and eat them both in one night
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    it's december?
    shit...i'm supposed to get a needle before december or else i cant go...wonder what they'll say.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,944
    think I'll eat some crisps instead

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    it's december?
    shit...i'm supposed to get a needle before december or else i cant go...wonder what they'll say.

    Can't go where?

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    I wanna advent calender

    Maybe I'll just open other peoples doors down the street and eat their food, kinda like a VR advent calender but more realistic.

    Jonno

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon L. Obscene
    I wanna advent calender

    Maybe I'll just open other peoples doors down the street and eat their food, kinda like a VR advent calender but more realistic.

    Jonno
    What if you live near a shop and see a real advent calendar in there, would the program crash?

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    Quote Originally Posted by ElvisLover
    ooh that means my weebl and bob one will play a cartoon tomorrow instead of going on about potatoes

    It sure does

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Port Dover
    Age
    40
    Posts
    4,767
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia
    What if you live near a shop and see a real advent calendar in there, would the program crash?
    Never thought of that.

    Maybe the program crashed years ago

    Jonno

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •