Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dilema's: What Would You Do?

Poster
    Think about your answers before reading the answers please. Also, this was just some random e-mail i didn't make it up so sorry if it is stupid.

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion? Read the next question before scrolling down to the answer of this one.
    Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:
    Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.
    Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening.
    Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any extramarital affairs. Which of these candidates would be your choice?
    Decide first, no peeking, then scroll down for the answer.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Candidate B is Winston Churchill
    Candidate C is Adolph Hitler
    And by the way: Answer to the abortion question-if you said yes, you just killed Beethoven. ( he was the baby) Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    KICK THE BABY

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    don't kick the baby (sorry couldn't resist, after watching south park recently)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    EEM...... i Know this is probably one of the most stoooopidist questions that ever stooopided... but Roosevelt was an American president, yeah?

sorry if this is a really dumb question, but i only know of about 4 American presidents - you can learn so much from this place!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Poster
    well weemouse ur a bright one too, i think he was the 37th american president.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I'm bright(ish)

honest!

just don't really know much about American presidents!

however, thanks to this year's crash course in Modern Studies, i can tell you that Hispanic Immigrants tend to settle in the sunbelt states or cities in the North East!

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    hey, weemouse, is that SQA-Higher Modern Studies?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I voted for "B" does that make me a bad person???

Also, "YES" to the abortion question. So we lose a Beethoven (MAYBE!&#33 but everyone else has more food and oxygen.

Good question though.

Signature removed

9. Lounge   -   #9
    hey, weemouse, is that SQA-Higher Modern Studies?

it is - or at least it better be! otherwise I've been doing the wrong course for 8 months!

10. Lounge   -   #10
    I voted for "B" does that make me a bad person???

Also, "YES" to the abortion question. So we lose a Beethoven (MAYBE!&#33 but everyone else has more food and oxygen.

Good question though.

Signature removed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast