Thread: Burning

This the first time for me downloading movies, I DL the forgotten i have 2 cd's in MPEG2 how to burn, the 2 CD together are about 1600 Mb and they are in .bin and .cue do i need a double layer or a single layer? 1 or 2 disks maybe anyone has the answer.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Right click on the .cue file, go to "open with..", select your burning app (for example nero). Then just click "burn" on the dialogue box that comes up and it should prompt for media. A 700MB CD-R should be sufficient for each of the discs.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    all right but i want to see it on my DVD player and burn it with my DVD burner.

And does someone know how i can preview these .cue files before burning them to DVD?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Nobody ??? Damn

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony-Montana
    all right but i want to see it on my DVD player and burn it with my DVD burner.

And does someone know how i can preview these .cue files before burning them to DVD?
    .cue files can be viewed by "right click" on the file and "open with" Notepad

.cues are only used for telling your burner what to do with the .bin file(where all the data is)

I dont think a .bin file can be "previed" without "mounting" or "burning"
    (I could be wrong)

peace
    Protect me from what I want!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    muchspl2
    you are :p

www.videolan.org can play bin files

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Ok, but i have downloaded this movie and now i want to know if it is complete with menu's and everything. And the files are about 800 mb large but this is strange cause a dvd is mostly bigger.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony-Montana
    Ok, but i have downloaded this movie and now i want to know if it is complete with menu's and everything. And the files are about 800 mb large but this is strange cause a dvd is mostly bigger.
    Burn the damn thing and find out.

What movie is it and where did you get it from?
    Maybe there was an .NFO to go with the files and you overlooked it.

hmm...asspie