Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake Movies

BANNED
    I hat to tell u this newton but ahh....... that is not the matrix reloaded its a fake put it this way for 56k i can do about 120 megs in 6 hrs so put it this way i can do that fake movie in 40 hrs

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    What is the file name for the fake one, this is the real one im getting from a m8..and ive saw it working in his house..so i know its real..
    (ive not watched all of it)

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by Newton@12 April 2003 - 13:38
    What is the file name for the fake one, this is the real one im getting from a m8..and ive saw it working in his house..so i know its real..
    (ive not watched all of it)
    MayB he has the real and the fake one, and are U downloadin his fake one , but if the download is completed tell us what it is (real/fake)

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    Originally posted by the_silverblade+12 April 2003 - 11:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_silverblade @ 12 April 2003 - 11:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Newton@12 April 2003 - 13:38
    (ive not watched all of it)&nbsp;
    MayB he has the real and the fake one, and are U downloadin his fake one , but if the download is completed tell us what it is (real/fake) [/b][/quote]
    ok will do...and my m8 only got one copy of it..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123