Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SuprNova Moves Towards Decentralization

Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    knowing suprnova.org support spyware, I bet it would also be in the tools they will create.

so it will be just like kazaa.........

you get a technically good program, they add spyware, it gets ripped out, and we get a good program without spyware which gets flooded by fakes.......

2. BitTorrent   -   #12

Last edited by peerzyboy; 12-04-2004 at 03:56 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    ahh c'mon people this is filesharing... Release the download for this...

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    knowing suprnova.org support spyware, I bet it would also be in the tools they will create.
    I personally hate Suprnova, but what proof do you have that they 'support' spyware.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    I personally hate Suprnova, but what proof do you have that they 'support' spyware.
    they had a popup which advertised 'bittorrent'. It all looked like it advertised the original bittorrent client but it was a custom made version with... Spyware

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    they had a popup which advertised 'bittorrent'. It all looked like it advertised the original bittorrent client but it was a custom made version with... Spyware
    If I remember right wasn't that a sponsers popup and once it was reported and they found out didn't they remove it?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by freak
    If I remember right wasn't that a sponsers popup and once it was reported and they found out didn't they remove it?
    dunno but I still dont trust them...

what I also find strange is why ask for free mirrors when they make alot of money from the ads and donations??

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    dunno but I still dont trust them...

what I also find strange is why ask for free mirrors when they make alot of money from the ads and donations??
    they ask for free mirrors but im sure they accept mirrors at cheaper prices. Also hat bitorent add was by a company who advertised on the site they changed here links all of a sudden and had the spyware thing up. SN removed as soon as they found out. They dont support spyware......but there still shit

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    We have ads that supprt scam filsharing, does that mean FST supports it too?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    We have ads that supprt scam filsharing, does that mean FST supports it too?
    This means IKE doesnt support FST either....

IKE say it aint so:crying::crying::crying:....

The only difference beween the ads here and they ads at Suprnova is they removed theres when they found out they had spyware and shit, we just leave them for teh n00bs to be consumed by.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast