Thread: G4 wtf

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Sorry to any non Uk members but how the fe@k are G4 still in X factor, fair enough the competitions not too clever either but what are they about, they remind me of a barber street quartet but they get through every week so whos voting for them?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Dunno, I am proud to say I have not watched one minute of that show

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    They will sell masses of records, you know why?
    The same reason Ronan Keating and Will Young do, lil old ladie, the charts have shifted to the older generation and kids, very little imput from adults of a young age now due to not having to buy albums, when was the last album anyone bought?
    The numbers have drop considerably.

I could be wrong but the way I see it a group like G4 will go far in this country.....providing they don't sing Britney songs anymore

Jonno

4. Lounge   -   #4
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Yeh Daniell o'donnell seems to get away with it, I thought that we were voting for the "x" factor here though I'm glad tabbys gone though the little prick he looked about as comfortable as a turd in a swimming pool with that guitar and I especially liked his statement about waiting for this opportunity all of his life, well all 20 year of it anyway Its time for these type of shows to stop I only want Steve to win now cos I hate the irish wotsisface who manages g4 hes got strange wrote full length of him.
    BTW whats got 100 legs and stinks off piss?

The front row of a daniell o'donnel concert Topical joke there sorry had to be done.