Thread: Star wars battlefront

Just curious but is it just e or is this game very very short. Ive done the single player campaigns and now looking at the galactic conquest campagin and it seems like theres nothing else in it, apart from the multiplay obviously.
    So have I missed something or is this all there is to it???
    Last edited by feygan; 12-05-2004 at 01:46 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    nope - thats all there is too it im afraid. shame really - cos i enjoyed what theyre was to do

ive heard there planning an expansion with new campaigns and maps - dont know when its out yet though....
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #3
    Well just glad it was only a dl to see if i wanted to buy or not, shame it has so much unused potential. Ah well off to recycle bin it goes.

4. Games   -   #4
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    Yeah it is extremely fun, but also way too short. And multiplayer sucks...

5. Games   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    wasn't this designed to be multiplayer only? oh it sucks... n/m then

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    the multiplayer is crap im afraid - and ive never had so much shit with servers with an online game as much as this one! took me 3 patchs and 2 updates to even get online.....and then.....its a bit poo

nevermind....

always got hl2 deathmatch!
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

7. Games   -   #7
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    I didnt have any problems with the servers. But playing online versus like 100 storm troopers just isnt fun. I only liked the game because of the different levels, and how you could "play the movie" I dont like playing the same thing over and over again.