Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What percent your past relationships have you cheated?

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    I never did, I think, on the whole, I did not miss anything.
    I think I'd only agree with that if you got married to the first girl you had a relationship with.

Otherwise it's all part of life's rich tapestry

When a relationship goes past that point of no return and life is bad indoors, your social life invariably gets proportionately better and the bank balance worse. It's all relative and maybe I wouldn't be with the wonderful woman I'm with now if I'd been strictly faithful all my life.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I think I'd only agree with that if you got married to the first girl you had a relationship with.

Otherwise it's all part of life's rich tapestry

When a relationship goes past that point of no return and life is bad indoors, your social life invariably gets proportionately better and the bank balance worse. It's all relative and maybe I wouldn't be with the wonderful woman I'm with now if I'd been strictly faithful all my life.
    Serial monogomy is also an option.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Serial monogomy is also an option.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Poster
    I've read and heard on the tv that 2 in 3 girls have cheated in their lifetime! It must be true, I've had a few girls (that are with boyfriends) offering to sleep with me on the quite! One of them was up for a threesome with her bisexual girlfriend (a year ago) and I turned it down because I was married. My wife fucking left me a few weeks ago.....

If I fucked those girls I would have cheated on my wife and our relationship would have been built on shite. I have comfort in the knowedge that I was true to her (sexually) but I can't help thinking about what a full on, filthy threesome would have been like. Your woman could have gone to a christmas party or the pub and made that fatal mistake. If your girl is one of the 66.66666% that have carried out this ugly deed then their prolly in the mind state of, 'I feel guilty, I shoudn't of done it. It was fun but I wouldn't dare tell him. I'll never do it again anyway so it dosen't matter (brushes incident under the carpet)'.

You spend the rest of your time with this girl thinking the sun shines out of her ass lol!

The true fact is that you'll never really know if you've been cheated on by your current partner. It can take a few minutes to cheat in a heated momment of sex and then it's forgotten.

Faith is just a comfort zone, not fact. A chilling thought isn't it
    Last edited by 121; 12-06-2004 at 12:46 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Thats a matter for her own peace of mind then, isnt it?

You cant force your personal ethics onto someone else, just coz i'm monogomous doesnt mean that I expect anyone else to be. I could hope that if they got upto anything they'd be discrete about it... I wouldnt want to know if they did.

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    I never cheat and never will.

Wich, in my case, doesn't exclude other possibilities...........

yogi

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    66.66%

8. Lounge   -   #18
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I've never cheated... but cheated on is a different story.

Out of 7 relationships, cheated on by 5 of them.

Of the 2 that didn't cheat, one only lasted about 3 weeks, the other was about 2 months. (the shortest relationships I've had by far) They are also the only two girlfriends where I broke up with them. 3/5 of the cheaters told me that "I was too nice to break up with."

Gawd I hate relationships.
    Last edited by dwightfry; 12-06-2004 at 05:02 PM.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12