Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Halo 2 ---- review

  1. #1
    NeoTheOne's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,570

    Question Mark

    Halo 2 is one of the best games for xbox and if you are planning to get your kid or yourself a gaem this christmas well, this game is the perfect holiday gift. With graphics taking major advantage of the Xbox Hard Drive, Storyline better than the first , Tons of new characters and Improved AI. Halo 2 is indeed better than the first is every way.

    Level Arctiecture :has really improved from the first one. No more of that repeating level, every one of the 15 levels are new and diffrent from its others.

    Player Model: every charcacter is more defined and so are the vechials. Its nothing like the first halo where you can rocket launch the warthog and the warthog still looks like its new. All the vechiacls in this game are destructable with a secondary explosioan to come with it.

    Story Line: One word Excellent.interactions with the envoirment add to the storyline and everything in Campaign is there for a reson and is there to help you take out the covenent bastards. **If you liked MATRIX RELOADED YOU'LL LOVE Halo2's Story Line.

    Last but not least

    Multiplayer & Xbox Live: The core of halo 2 is the Multiplayer and XBL . With over 12 levels of multiplayer fights this game has a life expantancy of over 10 years or as long as your Xbox Lives. and with the great new XBL matchmaking feature you will never get bored of Halo 2.


    Out of 5 stars 4.9 or 5 stars

    Its worth your money

  2. Games   -   #2
    You forgot to say how shor the game is and any kid will hve completed it by Boxing day. Also how is the sotry nything like Matrix....


  3. Games   -   #3
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,626
    Sorry but it isnít nearly as good as the first.

    There was way to much hype involved with this one that there was no way that it could live up to all of the expectations. I was one of the ones who bought into all the hype taking the day off of work to go get the game and play all day. This is not to say that it isnít a fun game, itís just that the bar was set so high with the original.

    There are a number of things that I love about the game mostly the ability to wield dual weapons. Also being able to jump onto a ghost and take it from them is awesome.

    I really didnít like playing as the covenant. You spent the entire first game kicking their asses and now you have to play as one of them? Itís almost like your supposed to feel bad about what you did to them in the first one. It wouldnít be so bad if you wouldnít spend the majority of the game playing in that role.

    The storyline is confusing the first time you play it and Iím hoping that everything ties together on Halo 3, which I hope they donít keep us waiting another 2 or 3 years for.

  4. Games   -   #4
    NeoTheOne's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,570
    edit i wrote matrix reloaded casue of the cliffhanger ending

  5. Games   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Sorry but it isnít nearly as good as the first.

    There was way to much hype involved with this one that there was no way that it could live up to all of the expectations. I was one of the ones who bought into all the hype taking the day off of work to go get the game and play all day. This is not to say that it isnít a fun game, itís just that the bar was set so high with the original.

    There are a number of things that I love about the game mostly the ability to wield dual weapons. Also being able to jump onto a ghost and take it from them is awesome.

    I really didnít like playing as the covenant. You spent the entire first game kicking their asses and now you have to play as one of them? Itís almost like your supposed to feel bad about what you did to them in the first one. It wouldnít be so bad if you wouldnít spend the majority of the game playing in that role.

    The storyline is confusing the first time you play it and Iím hoping that everything ties together on Halo 3, which I hope they donít keep us waiting another 2 or 3 years for.
    Taking off work to buy a game means that life is in the toilet. (I bet you had fun on your day off though )

    Sadly I haven't even opened my copy of Halo 2 or GTA 5. Moving is a sonofabitch.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  6. Games   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    i think this review is a bit late, but i'll cut you some slack . yes, the story is short and no it's not a cliffhanger LIKE the matrix, yes it's a cliffhanger but it in no way resemble the matrix (biasedness on your part ).

    edit: and if biasedness is not a word, sue me
    Last edited by cpt_azad; 12-06-2004 at 11:15 PM.

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  7. Games   -   #7
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Louisiana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Taking off work to buy a game means that life is in the toilet. (I bet you had fun on your day off though )

    No it doesnít. Taking the day off to play a video game is one of the perks of being part owner of your own business

  8. Games   -   #8
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    6,741
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    No it doesnít. Taking the day off to play a video game is one of the perks of being part owner of your own business
    lucky bastard (damn, i tried so hard to take the day off on the 9th, didn't go out as planned in fact i had to stay in after school for trying to skip plus i had to do night shift at work, coincidence? i think not , it's a conspiracy i tells ya )

    Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

  9. Games   -   #9
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    No it doesnít. Taking the day off to play a video game is one of the perks of being part owner of your own business
    Actually it means life is grand.

    Having to work every day means life is in the toilet. I'm suprised no one caught that.


    Btw Hank taking the day off of work is not really a perk of owning your business. I think most of us grunts having vacation time and onwing your own business usually means MORE work.

    Take off for 2 months thennnnnn get back to me.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  10. Games   -   #10
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,624
    Overated, just like the first one.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •