Thread: Reliable Site To Buy A Good, Pre-Modded Xbox?

iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

Surprised/Amazed

Thinking of asking for a pre-modded Xbox for Christmas, but does anyone know of a good, reliable site to buy them from?

2. Games   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Singaboiy?

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Singaboiy?
    I wouldn't know how I could pay him, I don't even have a credit card, I have to borrow a relitive's just to buy one from the internet.

4. Games   -   #4
    if you can borrow an Action Replay USB + 007 or MechAssault or Splinter Cell, it only takes about 5 to 10 minutes to softmod an Xbox on your own? for seriously, it's easy.

5. Games   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    ya, that's exactly how i modded my xbox (what brainiac said, thanks to singa too for taking the time to help me out ). it's so simple, i mean come on. if i can do this, then a monkey should be able to relativistic time calculations.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #6
    Hmm..well see, I can't really FTP from my compy to my maybe-soon-to-be Xbox, because I'm on 56K, my comp is in a completly different room then where my maybe-soon-to-be Xbox would be. And I just have a CD-R/RW burner, no DVD burner.

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by iMartin
    Hmm..well see, I can't really FTP from my compy to my maybe-soon-to-be Xbox, because I'm on 56K, my comp is in a completly different room then where my maybe-soon-to-be Xbox would be. And I just have a CD-R/RW burner, no DVD burner.
    You can get an ethernet card and ethernet cable for $15 and bring it from one room to the other

Or you could extract the ISO onto your pc, burn part of the game and use dvd2xbox to copy it to a directory on the xbox. Then do the same til the whole game is on it.

Or get a dual-layer 16x burned from newegg.com for $65.

Or get one of your relatives to open a PayPal account and use their bank account to send me money for an xbox with a 200+ GB with over 100 games
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

8. Games   -   #8
    Poster
    SingaBoiy - how much are you charging for the xbox with 200+ games mate?

and i live in the uk - could you ship it over to me? (obviously id pay for the postage - just wanted to know if its do-able or stupidly expensive)

i am quite interested - could you reply or pm me with the price?

cheers pal
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by SingaBoiy
    You can get an ethernet card and ethernet cable for $15 and bring it from one room to the other

Or you could extract the ISO onto your pc, burn part of the game and use dvd2xbox to copy it to a directory on the xbox. Then do the same til the whole game is on it.

Or get a dual-layer 16x burned from newegg.com for $65.

Or get one of your relatives to open a PayPal account and use their bank account to send me money for an xbox with a 200+ GB with over 100 games
    Oi...sounds like a lot of work and money are involved in this...both of which I can't really spare.