Thread: *Secret Weapon* in Halo 2

slim150's Avatar Poster
    If any of you don't know yet, there is a secret gun that you can get in the Metropolis level at any skill level. It is by far in my opinion the most powerful weapon in the game. It is a handheld version of the weapon that the giant scarab uses, hence the coined name the "scarab gun". It is very very hard to get, but I have gotten it so it is possible.

The tutorial can be found here

http://maphawk.ontv.com/utfoo/maproo...lis/banpwn.htm
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

2. Games   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    My friend just told me about this in class today. I was gonna make a thread but u beat me to it.

3. Games   -   #3
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    My friend just told me about this in class today. I was gonna make a thread but u beat me to it.
    zing!
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

4. Games   -   #4
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    zing!

5. Games   -   #5
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    zing!
    lol

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

6. Games   -   #6
    Whoa...I gotta get me one of those.

7. Games   -   #7
    well do you all know about the sword trick? the trick where no matter how far the guy is....you charge at him, and will always kill him?

8. Games   -   #8
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    heh learning to fly was fun, although i cant seem to fly far, fucking checkpoints/loading zones. that gun is nice, but you lose it at the end of that level , i've yet to successfully get it, i get to the 2nd set of doors, the banshee comes trhough and then it vanishes, before i get near the loading zone at all. might give it another go, i'd like to shoot it, feel the power. do people here know about the skulls in halo 2? they are quite insane, so far it's like 14 found i believe.

9. Games   -   #9
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    I've heard about the skulls but never tried to get one. They seem pretty cool/weird. The gun really is hard to get, i'm not sure why yours vanishes early but once its there what i did was shoot one of the wings so it charged me through the loading zone, so i could have the option to get in it as i crossed the zone