Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freaky Stories - you got any?

100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Just watched a horror flik so would like to get more scared

heres somethong i piked off the web

:
    All right, I need to share this because frankly because I've been experiencing something that scared the living crap out of me, and I dont scare easy. A couple of days ago I went to a train exhibition, it's a large indoor area with all sorts of locomotives, wagons and such displayed. Some of which were accessible. I visited a few and took pics with my digital cam. Then I got in a passenger car built in the late 1800's. At the entrance on my left was small, enclosed area with a curtain with a little sink and mirror inside. The lighting inside the car wasn't good but the ambiant light from outside made a beautiful pattern of reflections upon the mirror.
    I snapped a first pic but unfortunately I had forgotten that my cam always puts the automatic flash when I power it on. This is the picture that came out:

The I decided to snap again without using the flash. I took my cam in both hands and tried not to move too much since the lens would be opened longer to compensate the lack of ambiant light. This is the image I got:

As I do in most cases when I take a pic in a low ambiant light ambiance with no flash I take two or three successive pics so I'm pretty sure that at least one is going to be good. So I moved closer the door frame and took a second shot. I thought it was all good simply because I couldn't appreciate the results on the small LCD display. After that I made my way home and started to dump the content of my memory card in my computer. As I was browsing through my different pics I stumbled on the third pic I took inside the small lavatory. The result turned my blood into ice and I didn't managed to sleep before 3 o'clock and I slept like a nervous wreck. Here's what appeared on the third picture (remember, what you see is the mirror's relection).

2. Lounge   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Creepy, a bit cliche, but still creepy.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Lounge   -   #3
    SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2

That's one freaky-ass picture!
    That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    wow creepy

i dont hav pic but i got a story here it goes

my family came to america in the 1940's the bought a house
    in the city for yrs the younger part of that generation hav heard storys
    of that house being haunted
    well when we were lil are parents did'nt let us go trick or treating and instead threw parties instead

and on that halloween we decided to throw the party at that house
    so the parents hid candy all around the house for us to look for
    and me and 4 of my cousins decided to go up to the attic cuz that attic had pool table and bar
    while we were up there 3 of my cousions decided to go back downstairs and turn the light off on us which me and my other cousin could'nt see a thing

well i was talking to my cuz about where the stairs were he was making no sense at all and i kept asking him what the hell he's saying ,then the light comes back on and we noticed both of us where on the oppisite side of the attic and we both looked at each other and said (i thought u where right on the side of me) were'nt you talkin to me ? and he said the same thing back!
    so we hurried the hell out of there and i never went back to that house
    but unfortanetly his father bout the house and he lived there for 3 mo yrs

i personaly want to see that house burn down and i drive pass it every once and a while.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    JESUS CHRIST THAT IS A FREAKY PICTURE!!!!

I must know... you are just making this up...right? If you made that, you did a fantastic job!

(Could I use it for something? I don't know what, but man, I would love to put it in one of my CD sleeves or something. I would of course give you credit where credit is due.)
    Last edited by dwightfry; 12-07-2004 at 07:36 PM.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. Lounge   -   #6
    SpatulaGeekGirl's Avatar Noodle Critic BT Rep: +2
    I gammaed the picture, I'm not sure if it's more or less freaky now....all I know is I can't bring myself to look at it.

That's the way the potato mashes.
    That's the way the pan flashes.
    That's the way the market crashes.
    That's the way the whip lashes.
    That's the way the teeth gnashes.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    maybe it's the Tequila talking, but shit... FREAKY! I just can't get over it.

(what I am curious about is the lighting. The light raps around to the right side of her face, (her left). Yet, it seems the only light source is the window. That half of her face should be completely dark, should it not?)
    Last edited by dwightfry; 12-07-2004 at 07:40 PM.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightfry
    maybe it's the Tequila talking, but shit... FREAKY! I just can't get over it.

(what I am curious about is the lighting. The light raps around to the right side of her face, (her left). Yet, it seems the only light source is the window. That half of her face should be completely dark, should it not?)
    very true i was wondering the same thing

unless someone from the outside was flashing a flash light in her face

9. Lounge   -   #9
    I know it's possible to insert a picture like that and make it look good, I do it all the time. But shit, it seems to be flawless.

like the sleeve of the doll is tranparent, and it's white like the snow behind it...or seems to be, I'm going to look some more.

EDIT- whats that white smudge on the dolls head?
    Last edited by dwightfry; 12-07-2004 at 08:35 PM.
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-
    -Dwight Fry-

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by dwightfry
    I know it's possible to insert a picture like that and make it look good, I do it all the time. But shit, it seems to be flawless.

like the sleeve of the doll is tranparent, and it's white like the snow behind it...or seems to be, I'm going to look some more.

EDIT- whats that white smudge on the dolls head?
    ya i do alot of art work and ive been looking at it
    and only 1 part looks unflawless and thats the left side of the dolls hand
    still loking tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast