Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Depression Test

Your screening results indicate a high likelihood that you are suffering from clinical depression. Your answers also show you might be at risk for harming yourself. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional immediately for a complete evaluation — or dial "911" or go immediately to the nearest hospital Emergency Room for an evaluation.
    http://www.depression-screening.org/...eeningtest.htm

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    The page cannot be displayed
    this shit really gets me down

[off-topic]woohoo, pings down to 0.050 god help anyone in my tired ass way now [/off-topic]

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Links ok for me ;-/

4. Lounge   -   #4
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    oh it works now

5. Lounge   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Your screening results are consistent with clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation, as soon as possible.

The good news is clinical depression is a very treatable illness. Almost everyone who receives appropriate treatment can soon feel better.
    fluck psychology

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    However......

1.if you visit a site like that you are obviously looking for somekind of answers to feeling like shit

2.by doing the test you are uncertain of yourself

3.I just did the test and answered "None or little of the time" everytime
    guess what it says..."you are not clinically depressed but If you are still concerned about some of your symptoms, see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation.

4.I also answered "some of the time" for every question and guess what you get?
    Your screening results are consistent with clinical depression. Your answers also show you might be at risk for harming yourself. You are advised to see your doctor or a mental health professional immediately for a complete evaluation — or dial "911" or go immediately to the nearest hospital Emergency Room for an evaluation.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't think I can get dressed and take the test, it was hard enough finding a reason to get out of bed this morning

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Your screening results are not consistent with clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation. If you are still concerned about some of your symptoms, see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Jon L. Obscene's Avatar Canadain potatoes!!!
    If I take that test it will explode, I am the pinical of happiness and bring smiles and laughter to all I see

Man I talk some shit first thing in the morning

Jonno

10. Lounge   -   #10
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    Your screening results are not consistent with clinical depression. However, this screening is not a substitute for a complete clinical evaluation. If you are still concerned about some of your symptoms, see your doctor or a mental health professional for a complete evaluation.
    No surprise there

And ziggy, if you feel depressed go see someone. The good news is that most depressions last about 3 months, or 6 months if serious (this does not hold true for chronic depression however).

Still depression is treatable, and it beats feeling like shit right?
    Last edited by Barky; 12-08-2004 at 12:13 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast