Thread: Ps1

i have ps1 but i dont have a mod chip and i have burned a game its not working(ofcourse it will not work cuz i dont have a mod chip)but i have herd of boot disk does it works.i read that put the boot dist in the ps and then put the burned game is it real ??has anyone tried it???

2. Games   -   #2
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by vegeta@30 March 2003 - 13:28
    i have ps1 but i dont have a mod chip and i have burned a game its not working(ofcourse it will not work cuz i dont have a mod chip)but i have herd of boot disk does it works.i read that put the boot dist in the ps and then put the burned game is it real ??has anyone tried it???
    yes it works!

The first thing you have to do is place a pin in the hole that gives the ps1 the signal that the cover is closed!

(it can be done with a spring! Place it over the plastic pin that presses the button, and make a straight pin at the end of the spring) You can even buy these things! Comes with a Action Replay!

After you did that.. use a normal Demo disc, boot with the disc, wait till it stops.. replace the disc with the copy and...
    sorry not sure what happens next... uhm... i think press reset for a second and it boots and playes the copy!

Try it!