Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Torrent bitts

For some reason I can seem to sign up, I have been trying to register for ages now yet this message keeps coming up

The current user account limit (100,000) has been reached. Inactive accounts are deleted all the time, please check back again later...

is it me or are they not exepting new users.

LET ME IN!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Thats happened to me a couple of times too, really nnoying.

I have given up trying to register there

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    you have to wait untill they delete and inactive members account

and no its not only u

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Retired
    Why can't my friend become a member?

There is a 100.000 users limit. When that number is reached we stop accepting new members. Accounts inactive for more than a few weeks are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}

There is a 100.000 users limit. When that number is reached we stop accepting new members. Accounts inactive for more than a few weeks are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)
    Infact they ahve changed it now, its 180 days now. So you have to be inactive for 6 months to ahve your account deleated. Should check your info IKE.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Infact they ahve changed it now, its 180 days now. So you have to be inactive for 6 months to ahve your account deleated. Should check your info IKE.
    damn 6 months....
    that means that like no one will be able to register unless if ur lucky

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    I know but this is what their FAQ says...

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Debaser
    what's up with this?

We would also suggest our users to change their passwords since we found out today that a bunch of accounts got hacked. I will not say how but it would be wise for everyone to change password next time you logon.
    Big surprise there, people are getting desperate.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    I know but this is what their FAQ says...
    they changed the FAQ

There is a 100.000 users limit. When that number is reached we stop accepting new members. Accounts inactive for more than 180 days are automatically deleted, so keep trying. (There is no reservation or queuing system, don't ask for that.)

When are accounts auto-pruned?

Accounts are pruned when 180 days have elapsed since the last recorded activity. (the "park feature" has been removed) Also note that we regularly clean out accounts with very low share ratios.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I cant see what the big fuss over Torrentbits is, ive been a member for 6 months or so, never d/l anything from there, Filelist and Phoenix are equal to Torrentbits.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast