Thread: Xp Wont Boot Up

Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    So, I boot power up my computer, and my comupter isnt making the sounds i'm accustomed to hearing. It's making some different sounds. Ok, so the BIOS seems to post, and i get as far as that "Windows XP loading" screen.
    But after that, its a blank screen, and the desktop (or the welcome screen) refuses to load.
    Rather, a Black screen is present for a minute, and then a BSOD appears, and the system promptly reboots, w/o enough time for me to even READ the BSOD. So, the machine keeps doing that over-and-over.

I didnt have any trouble with my computer yesturday. But this morning, I Tried booting it up, and nothing was there.
    (BTW, i'm on another computer in my house.)

Any ideas/suggestions?
    I dont think the HD is being read right... but i dont know.

HELP!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Infested Cats's Avatar Mike Victory
    I managed to get a picture of the BSOD. It says:

STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
    The Session Manager Initialization system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0x0000034 (0x00000000 0x00000000).
    The system has been shut down.

After that message appears, the computer retries booting up... but the same thing happens over and over...

Just found some info at the Microsoft Knowledge Base, but that article pertains to Windows NT, and I have Windows XP.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    take it then you must be using a mates pc. reinstall xp. or another os then upgrade.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    M8 just use that info u found becaue in a round about way xp is a win nt base os