Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Lord.Of.The.Rings.Battle.For.Middle.Earth.DVD-HOODLUM

  1. #1
    [SEARCH] Lord.Of.The.Rings.Battle.For.Middle.Earth.DVD-HOODLUM got released 9m 18s ago [ GAMES / HOODLUM ]

    Not really a LOTR's gme fan but this one looks good.


  2. Games   -   #2
    [NUKED] look.inside.the.end.of.the.exe.is.the.STXT.section.aka.SECUROM-this.means.its.not.removed.aka.not.cracked.just.becaues.your.loader.is.self.contained.doenst.make.it.NOT.a.loader(now.die)


    Last edited by peerzyboy; 12-09-2004 at 09:47 PM.


  3. Games   -   #3
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    HOODLUM releases always get nuked because they dont follow the 'rules'

    Game seems to work so the nuke is only because it's now cracked according the 'rules'
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 12-09-2004 at 09:55 PM.

  4. Games   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    HOODLUM releases always get nuked because they dont follow the 'rules'
    Yep, however there releases work. Cronicals Of Riddick is nuked however siites are getting so pissed off there just trading it anyway. Its just stupid sheep nuking, this is why groups stop releasing, Like TUN. I say that as long as it works and no files are ripped topsites/dumps should just trade it.


  5. Games   -   #5
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Yep, however there releases work. Cronicals Of Riddick is nuked however siites are getting so pissed off there just trading it anyway. Its just stupid sheep nuking, this is why groups stop releasing, Like TUN. I say that as long as it works and no files are ripped topsites/dumps should just trade it.
    just edited my post

  6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    just edited my post
    You say that it seems to work? As in you ahve it and it installs plays fine? You got a nice pre time then.


  7. Games   -   #7
    <]PRE[> [SEARCH] BLOWOUT.TRAINER.PLUS.3-HOODLUM got released 21h 23m 32s ago [NUKED] HOODLUM.is.on.the.autonuke.list [ DOX / HOODLUM ]





  8. Games   -   #8
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    You say that it seems to work? As in you ahve it and it installs plays fine? You got a nice pre time then.
    read the wrong reviews

    was reading The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay Developers Cut DVD-HOODLUM

  9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    read the wrong reviews

    was reading The Chronicles of Riddick Escape From Butcher Bay Developers Cut DVD-HOODLUM
    Should have known





  10. Games   -   #10
    errr...nuked? -> http://www.nforce.nl/index.php?m=nfo&id=80679


    gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •