Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Will http://filesharingtalk.com/ Be Working

Just curious when its due to be fixed or...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    muchspl2
    who knows does the admin really want to promote this site? the friggen email addy wasent even updated https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=86868

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Site Owner
    Should be done within a day or so. Waiting on the programmer. We did fix the links etc, but the speed problem should be corrected soon.

Brian

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Why would my post about the torrent for the KL++ Updates on SuprNova that fixes the KL++ Web Page to redirect KL++ users back to this forum again which was a major loss and fk by 7th be removed from this post when it was a response to what muschspl2 said regarding promoting this site, thats just fkin plain stupid if so...
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-12-2004 at 04:55 AM.

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    muchspl2
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Why would my post about the torrent for the KL++ Updates on SuprNova that fixes the KL++ Web Page to redirect KL++ users back to this forum again which was a major loss and fk by 7th be removed from this post when it was a response to what muschspl2 said regarding promoting this site, thats just fkin plain stupid if so...

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    Im not sure what that is to say, perhaps that you find it pathetic as well...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...848#post943848

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by muchspl2
    Anyway arent smileys considered to be Off Topic and therfore be deleted and add to your secret warning level that is privy to the manic managment around here so that they can point to you being a bad seed and a trouble maker later and ban you in an attemp do dig themselves out of a rut of bad decisions...

EDIT: I just dont get it here anymore that perhaps some individual finds the need to fkin piss people off just for some fkin reason that is lacking, why is there a need to do this.

I truly feel this site has given me so much information since the days of VB Paul and RN that I just stay because and assist where I can including the thing with the Updates. Ide leave every I could open 24/7 to get more visitors and have started leaving EMule open now with the Updates as well as installing KL++ on my VM and leaving it open as well because if it all this get a few good members its worth it but yet some in charge continue want to pick a bone with members and continue to want to make iit even more uncomtorable here. I guess if rookie saw this for what it was perhaps he would agree...
    Last edited by RealitY; 12-12-2004 at 05:59 AM.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    muchspl2
    the board needed all the mods that we have at one point, too bad we passed that point a long time ago now they're too many mods and hardly any new post..
    if you had a mod job and no one was posting anything you didn't like would be deleted
    such a shame.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Its seems you may be right that its out of boredom and perhaps ego and the need for purpose.
    Truth with so little going on I think youde encourge posting and avoid deletion.
    what a shame indeed ffs.

EDIT: I just dont understand who all this marching about is supposed to benifit, after all if someone takes the time to do something on a forum then it should have some purpose and perhaps benifit the members in some way other that its just the way you want it to be, their bored or just nuts even...

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    muchspl2
    I think its sad that someone thinks if they delete a post its better for the forum some how
    maybe if we had the traffic of a busy forum but we don't and we're the assholes for wondering why our post got deleted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast