Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Drives wont Recognize

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    My computer wont Recognize my two CD/DVD Drives. it says that i only have a floppy drive installed.
    Whats Wrong???

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Are they in device manager? (right click my comp>manage>lick device manager on the left).
    If yes then, do they appear to be fine or do they have a ? or a ! next to them?

    If they aren't in device manager then are they listed in the bios?
    Last edited by tesco; 12-11-2004 at 06:05 PM.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    Are they in device manager? (right click my comp>manage>lick device manager on the left).
    If yes then, do they appear to be fine or do they have a ? or a ! next to them?
    i quess they are in device manager i did wut u said (right click my comp>manage>lick device manager on the left) and they both have a ! next to them
    Last edited by h121589; 12-11-2004 at 07:39 PM.

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    crazy skiing monkey
    Posts
    1,350
    are they connected propperly? are the jumpers set right?

    did they use to work?

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm
    are they connected propperly? are the jumpers set right?

    did they use to work?
    yes the are connected propperly i even tried unhooking and hookin it back up still dont work
    yes they used to work they jus stoped woeking yesterday last night

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    you know what. you have more problems on your pos computer than i've ever known anyone to have.

    buy a new pc

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    I told him he should have formatted his hd.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.


  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    this guy has more questions per day than my ol' man and he's a freakin question master!!

    @h121589 - i know you're only 14, your balls haven't dropped yet, still speak like a little girl and can't do maths very well, but you have to understand something...















    USE GOOGLE YOU TW*T!!!

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by h121589
    yes the are connected propperly i even tried unhooking and hookin it back up still dont work
    yes they used to work they jus stoped woeking yesterday last night
    Try right clicking the drives>uninstall for both then restart computer and they will reinstall.


    what did u do yesterday? (install, uninstall, etc.).

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco_2004
    Try right clicking the drives>uninstall for both then restart computer and they will reinstall.


    what did u do yesterday? (install, uninstall, etc.).
    no i was d/ling an album from irc thats it and i tried to burn and it said theres no drives

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •