Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: pre-modded xbox and games (in the uk?)

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Highbury, England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    429
    hey everybody

    does anyone know a good site to get a premodded xbox and a load of games from in the uk? (much like what peezyboy does - but in the uk?)

    looking for a reliable and safe website that does em?

    has anyone from the board done this before and got a good site/ebay seller/guy to recommend?
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

  2. Games   -   #2
    Im in the Uk. Ummmmmm doubt any sites will do them becuase giving them with games is illigal. If your uk you could a chipped xbox from a website and i could get your the games and post them to you for the cost of dvd's the download (i have alot already anyway) and postage.

    http://www.kanection.co.uk/ Does pre modded xboxs, i got my chip from there very good site. And like i said im happy to supply you with the games.
    Last edited by peerzyboy; 12-11-2004 at 11:19 PM.


  3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Highbury, England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    429
    hang on sec peezy - i thought you were in the usa? didnt you give me a pirce list in dollars?

    im in the uk too - but i thought you were in the states cos you gave me the postage as $60?

    maybe i got my wires crossed! ill email you in a min mate
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

  4. Games   -   #4
    Must have been becuase i thought you were in the USA. Nope im UK all the way. Pm me for my MSN details if you want to talk.


  5. Games   -   #5
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London, England
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,014
    im paying a friend to get mine chipped

    60

    dose that sound right?


  6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Highbury, England
    Age
    37
    Posts
    429
    cheers peezy! just pm you for details. now weve worked out were both in the same country - looking forward to ordering off ya mate!

    and in reply to fiber - the website that peezy gave me in the above thread does the professional installation for about 38 (dont know how much they charge for postage tho) - so it deosnt sound too bad

    and if hes a mate - hell do a good job for you - so sounds bout right to me - maybe a touch high. is he paying for the chip aswell? if so - good deal!
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

  7. Games   -   #7
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London, England
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe6
    cheers peezy! just pm you for details. now weve worked out were both in the same country - looking forward to ordering off ya mate!

    and in reply to fiber - the website that peezy gave me in the above thread does the professional installation for about 38 (dont know how much they charge for postage tho) - so it deosnt sound too bad

    and if hes a mate - hell do a good job for you - so sounds bout right to me - maybe a touch high. is he paying for the chip aswell? if so - good deal!
    yea he is payin for the chip (with a light on it dunno if its norm but will shine the whole Xbox i'am told)
    and he is also puttin 3 buttons on the front (is that norm?)

    i have one of them white Xbox's
    som one told me that white Xbox has som thing more powerfull (memory or somthing)
    is that true or false

    im kinda new to this Xbox mod stuff
    i only got it today (and also sent it to get chipped today)


  8. Games   -   #8
    The light comes with it, the chip will cost 23 so he's making more than 30 for an installation...maybe sk him to do it for 50 say thats all you have.


  9. Games   -   #9
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    London, England
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    The light comes with it, the chip will cost 23 so he's making more than 30 for an installation...maybe sk him to do it for 50 say thats all you have.
    not as easy as that
    my mate gave it to his mate (i dont kno)

    any way
    he is putting lots of mame roms on there for me too


  10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiber
    not as easy as that
    my mate gave it to his mate (i dont kno)

    any way
    he is putting lots of mame roms on there for me too
    I have a disc full of old mama roms and old classic games. Was free


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •