Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pre-modded xbox and games (in the uk?)

Poster
    I got mine of eBay.
    Crystal xbox with UV lights, Xecuter 2 Lite, 120 GB HD 50+ Games installed on it. For £200.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

2. Games   -   #12
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by AcID ZeR0
    I got mine of eBay.
    Crystal xbox with UV lights, Xecuter 2 Lite, 120 GB HD 50+ Games installed on it. For £200.
    yeah - i spoke to the same ebay seller last night about ordering one. its a pretty good deal and he has a nice selection of games.

i ended up ordering one from the website in this thread (kanection) - seems great so far.good prices and well helpful with emails etc

cant wait to get it!!
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

3. Games   -   #13
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe6
    yeah - i spoke to the same ebay seller last night about ordering one. its a pretty good deal and he has a nice selection of games.

i ended up ordering one from the website in this thread (kanection) - seems great so far.good prices and well helpful with emails etc

cant wait to get it!!
    Congrats.

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    thank you sir!!
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #15
    thank you sir!!
    np!!

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Yeah congrats on getting one, You'll be more than pleased with it regardless of whom you buy it from.
    I wasn't going to buy it in the first place, so me downloading it for free isn't losing them any money.

7. Games   -   #17
    Poster
    couldnt agree more. its nice to find reliable people who do them considering the hmmm legalities of what you are buying (im assuming the chips are legal - but playing copied games isnt?)

the more i think about it - the more i realise what good games it has. halo, kotor, splinter cell, porject gotham, ninja gaiden etc - starting to get really excited bout gaming again.

i can recommend this to anyone thinking bout it - you wont be dissapointed.

8. Games   -   #18
    couldnt agree more. its nice to find reliable people who do them considering the hmmm legalities of what you are buying (im assuming the chips are legal - but playing copied games isnt?)

the more i think about it - the more i realise what good games it has. halo, kotor, splinter cell, porject gotham, ninja gaiden etc - starting to get really excited bout gaming again.

i can recommend this to anyone thinking bout it - you wont be dissapointed.
    Yea I got mine modded from SingaBoiy with a 200GB hdd and I love it. I play on it every day. Although my hdd on it is down to 50GBs.

9. Games   -   #19
    Poster
    yep - thats what i was going to get off SingaBoiy. he does a great price for it all - but theres probs using the ntsc xbox in the uk though (power converters, tv signal etc)

hes still the man tho - offered to send me bundles of games when i got my uk pre-modded one.

SingaBoiy and Peezyboy (and many others!)have helped me massive amounts to set all this up - very thankful for there help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12