Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Vary your shared file splease

  1. #1
    I don't know how you guys share your files but here is what I do and here is what I am aksing some of you to do.

    I have my music files in several sub folders and I have my video files in several sub folders.

    As I don't want to share ALL of my files, but I do want to contribute I share a couple of my music folders and a couple of my vdieo folders.

    I then change the folders I share every few months.

    This is what I would like to ask some of you to do (ie vary the files that you share) . I find that many files are no longer shared but they are still out there. So if some of you varied your shared folders as I suggest, we would all be able to d/l some more files.

    EG I particulalry like the WCB69 series of videos of Adriana Sage and the ITA Celeb avi files, but they seem to be non-existant on Fasttrack these days, yet they once were very popular.

    Any comments ?

    Regards

    Digby

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    u share ur way and i'll share my way... plus i us BT anyways

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1
    EG I particulalry like the WCB69 series of videos of Adriana Sage and the ITA Celeb avi files, but they seem to be non-existant on Fasttrack these days, yet they once were very popular.

    Any comments ?
    Well I was shareing those files but....

    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1
    I then change the folders I share every few months.
    Sorry,

    TD
    Peace of mind Findnot

    No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1
    I don't know how you guys share your files but here is what I do and here is what I am aksing some of you to do.

    I have my music files in several sub folders and I have my video files in several sub folders.

    As I don't want to share ALL of my files, but I do want to contribute I share a couple of my music folders and a couple of my vdieo folders.

    I then change the folders I share every few months.

    This is what I would like to ask some of you to do (ie vary the files that you share) . I find that many files are no longer shared but they are still out there. So if some of you varied your shared folders as I suggest, we would all be able to d/l some more files.

    EG I particulalry like the WCB69 series of videos of Adriana Sage and the ITA Celeb avi files, but they seem to be non-existant on Fasttrack these days, yet they once were very popular.

    Any comments ?

    Regards

    Digby
    yea. you're a tool

  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by tracydani
    Well I was shareing those files but....



    Sorry,

    TD
    good point but....



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Over here!
    Posts
    19,631
    Quote Originally Posted by digmen1
    As I don't want to share ALL of my files, but I do want to contribute I share a couple of my music folders and a couple of my vdieo folders.
    Why?

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    As sson as i download i upload offf of ares and BT

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •