Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uncensored Iraqi Video From War - *graphic*

Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    These are short clips of US Soldiers that were broadcast on Iraqi TV. They were found to be too graphic for American television. This is what CNN didn't think you should see. I support the America troops in Iraq, however I also believe very strongly in the right to free speech. These files are being posted here only so that Americans can see for themselves, the true casualties of war. The files are graphic, so procede with caution.

File:Al Jazerra TV-USA POW Killed 1.wmv
    Length:7399010Bytes,7226KB
    UUHash:=ArVRyD2Bkq6rdSq9vjn/o68ix9Y=

File:Al Jazerra TV-USA POW Killed.wmv
    Length:7378782Bytes,7206KB
    UUHash:=NfifKBlcEn0uswpW/6jYqfF7OvA=

File:aljazeera.mpeg
    Length:41355580Bytes,40386KB
    UUHash:=9aJJ6D8SeS6ByXToSMAJUZQ5tHQ=
    Proud member of MDS

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    did you know that you just helped break the geneva convention?

NO FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE ARE KILLED.

do you think society has been reduced to people WANTING to see this?

We know Iraq is fucked up.

O and i'm boycotting the video. i refuse to click the links, if i had been killed as a POW, i wouldn't want the whole world seeing it.

Would you?

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Kab - The US army were the first to show Iraqi war prisoners, so who's breaking the Geneva convention?

I'm not even talking of the prisoners in Gantanamo who are denied any right.

Seems that law is only for others.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by kAb@30 March 2003 - 16:35
    did you know that you just helped break the geneva convention?

NO FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE ARE KILLED.

do you think society has been reduced to people WANTING to see this?

We know Iraq is fucked up.

O and i'm boycotting the video. i refuse to click the links, if i had been killed as a POW, i wouldn't want the whole world seeing it.

Would you?
    I didn't help break the Geneva Convention, Iraqi TV did. They broadcast images the images of the soldiers above without any of their next of kin being notified prior.

Do I think society wants to see any of this? Yes, and I believe that in wars past, press coverage didn't allow images like this to be broadcast to American TV. Americans are generally patriotic people, war supporters, as most of our rights as a country were earned in the same manner. Do Americans truly understand the graphic nature of war and its reprocussions? Now they have a choice.

If I were an American POW, would I want the world to see me like this? Yes. It is an honor to keep your memory alive in the hearts and minds of the people whose freedom you are sworn to protect. These images, while graphic, will soon appear in the textbooks that your children will read from in school.

I support America, the troops, and the wildly barbaric movement of Mr. Bush to invade Iraq to protect many future generations of people from harm. I am an American, I am protected by my right to free speech, and I have the right to view my news in uncensored, unedited form. Maybe one day the Iraqi people will be free to conduct themselves in the same manner.
    Proud member of MDS

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    As far as law is concerned, the Geneva Conventions applies to governments, armies and soldiers, not to journalists or networks.

As far as I am concerned, I don't want to see these videos.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Kab - The US army were the first to show Iraqi war prisoners, so who's breaking the Geneva convention?
    you compare the way America treats its prisoners of war to the way iraq does?
    ARE YOU A FREAKIN RETARD!
    and we did not break the geneva convention. the only time you see iraqi
    prisoners of war is when they are actually surrendering and reporters are
    right there to tape it. we dont then proceed to parade them in front of cameras
    and interogate them (against the laws of the geneva convention) and show the bodies of executed soldiers with extreme close ups of the head wounds (against the laws of the geneva convention as well)

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by sred2003@31 March 2003 - 00:56
    you compare the way America treats its prisoners of war to the way iraq does?
    and we did not break the geneva convention. the only time you see iraqi
    prisoners of war is when they are actually surrendering and reporters are
    right there to tape it. we dont then proceed to parade them in front of cameras
    and interogate them (against the laws of the geneva convention) and show the bodies of executed soldiers with extreme close ups of the head wounds (against the laws of the geneva convention as well)
    Sred,

You seem confused.

kAb is only pointing out that we tied our own hands on the geneva convention issue by applying it to ANY public display of captured or killed Americans.

We MUST then apply those same conventions to our actions, making us incapable of showing the horrors of the Feyadeen.

And from that point on, even if they show every single image of anything we may or may not have done, we cannot show a single image of what they did.

Welcome to the wonderful world of politics.

Peace

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Originally posted by sred2003@31 March 2003 - 00:56
    We don't call them "retards".

We call them "mentally challenged".

We call YOU a retard.

<joking>

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    This pointless flaming wasn&#39;t call for. you people need to understand how to control your emotions and get your facts straight. Kab, your the one I&#39;m speaking with. You started this. you don&#39;t like it? don&#39;t even bother looking at it or replying to it. if your willing to live in your little world and seening life only from your own little eyes, then keep your opinions to yourself. America doesn&#39;t report bad news, only what needs to be heard, remember that. By the way, those tapes weren&#39;t released in america tv&#39;s because it would of only created panic about this war.....they dont want that, they need americans to support bush and this war. People have no idea what is war and how iraq has been living for the past 12 days they been bombed. Americans only felt a touch of war on 9/11. Your kind of thinking is what only makes this process of war worse. People like you need to join the army.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Poster
    I&#39;m not against the USA and coalition as im in England BUT i got to say to jibbler,it might not be in everyones taste to see these but i agree with you posting them as we are adults and free to make our own choices as to what we see

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast