Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Netherlands Awakens!!

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    The Dutch are up in arms over Islamic immigration following the horrible mutilation murder of that horrid little anti-semitic twit, Theo van Gogh.

He makes a film highlighting the terrible plight of Islamic females, and is slain in the street for his trouble.

There are rumblings in Amsterdam and other locales indicating the Muslims should leave the Netherlands or be forced out.

How can they be so intolerant?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Muslims should leave the Netherlands or be forced out.
    STFU is my immediate thought
    where the hell did you get this information - at your local redneck kkk lynching party?
    that last sentence is an exact copy of what you just stated. (do you work for tabloid newspapers?)

please take a plane down to amsterdam, smell the air, talk to the people, chill, forget about america paranoia, eat some great food intigrated from muslim culture, relax, concider the "other" and post a reply to this thread once you have woken up.
    Last edited by 100%; 12-13-2004 at 03:27 AM.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 15%
    please take a plane down to amsterdam, smell the air, talk to the people, chill, forget about america paranoia,
    Yes, it is all America's fault. Post something new idiot.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    STFU is my immediate thought
    where the hell did you get this information - at your local redneck kkk lynching party?
    that last sentence is an exact copy of what you just stated. (do you work for tabloid newspapers?)

please take a plane down to amsterdam, smell the air, talk to the people, chill, forget about america paranoia, eat some great food intigrated from muslim culture, relax, concider the "other" and post a reply to this thread once you have woken up.
    Maybe you should wakeTFU!!!

RIF

Read j2's post again, then comeback.

WTF are you talking about with America paranoia? This happened in Netherlands!!!
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-13-2004 at 02:44 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Filliz's Avatar ______________
    Either way,
    This:
    There are rumblings in Amsterdam and other locales indicating the Muslims should leave the Netherlands or be forced out.
    ...is total bull.
    If there's any country in Europe that is tolerant towards Muslims,or any religion,it's the Netherlands.

What is your source btw?

hmm...asspie

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Filliz
    Either way,
    This:

...is total bull.
    If there's any country in Europe that is tolerant towards Muslims,or any religion,it's the Netherlands.

What is your source btw?
    THE HAGUE, Netherlands (AP) - One of the most popular politicians in the Netherlands said Friday his country's democracy is under threat and called for rejecting immigration from non-western nations in the wake of the killing of a Dutch filmmaker, allegedly by a Muslim radical.

"We are a Dutch democratic society. We have our own norms and values," Geert Wilders told The Associated Press in an interview Friday. "If you chose radical Islam, you can leave, and if you don't leave voluntarily, then we will send you away. This is the only message possible."

In his first interview to the foreign media since the slaying of filmmaker Theo van Gogh on Nov. 2, Wilders said his own life has been repeatedly threatened and he has begun living under state protection, and had to stay away from his own home.

Wilders split with the free-market coalition partner Liberal party two months ago because it backed the candidacy of Turkey - a predominantly Muslim country - to the European Union.

He formed his own conservative party, the Wilders Group, which has one seat in the 150-member parliament. But a recent poll suggested his anti-immigrant message was reverberating through the Dutch electorate, and he would win 24 seats if elections were held today - up from 19 seats before van Gogh's murder.

Muslims make up about six per cent of the Netherlands' 16 million people. Wilders said he was concerned about studies saying some 10 per cent of Dutch Muslims - or about 100,000 people - support radical Islamic views.

Without swift, bold action, Islamic fundamentalism will topple the country's democratic system, he said.

"The Netherlands has been too tolerant to intolerant people for too long," he said, "We should not import a retarded political Islamic society to our country. There is nothing to be ashamed of to say this. It's not Islam. I speak out against the facts."

In Brussels, Belgium, European Union leaders met to discuss immigration, one of Europe's most pressing and sensitive issues. EU justice and interior ministers agreed to demand that immigrants learn language of their adopted countries and adhere to "European values" to guide them toward better integration.

Even as the number of immigrants arriving in Europe falls due to tougher policies, led by a sharp drop in the Netherlands, Wilders said closing the borders isn't enough. Newcomers should be forced to integrate.

Mosques that advocate fundamentalism should be shut down, he said.

"If in a mosque there is recruitment for jihad it's not a house of prayer, it's a house of war. If it's not a house of prayer, it should be closed down," he said.

Wilders, known by the Dutch for his radical positions and peroxide-blond hair, has been a member of parliament since 1998. He was born and schooled in the southern Dutch city Venlo, near the German border.

"I'm very tough on radical Islam. I have the toughest ideas on beating this problem, and I'm proud of it. I say nothing wrong. I'm no racist, no anti-Islamist," he said.

Wilders and the Dutch police took the death threats even more seriously following the slaying of van Gogh, who had produced a television drama critical of how women are treated in some Muslim societies. The filmmaker was shot and stabbed to death, allegedly by a 26-year-old dual Dutch-Moroccan citizen threatening jihad, or holy war.

The most recent threats were disclosed when two terror suspects, arrested Nov. 10 after a daylong standoff in which several policemen were injured by a hand grenade, have been charged with threatening Wilders and other Dutch politicians, their lawyer said.

The latest video threat broadcast on the Internet - in Dutch, with Arabic music in the background - condemns Wilders for insulting Islam and offers the reward of paradise for his beheading.

Wilders' style and cause are reminiscent of Pim Fortuyn, a flamboyant political outsider who put immigration on the national agenda before the 2002 elections. Fortuyn was shot to death by a Dutch animal-rights activist days before the vote, but major parties since have largely embraced his ideas.

On Friday, he cited a report by Dutch intelligence saying recruitment for jihad is taking place in as many as 20 mosques in the Netherlands, and said they should be closed and their imams, or preachers, arrested and deported.

"If we don't do anything . . . we will lose the country that we have known for centuries," he said. "People don't want the Netherlands to be lost, and this is something that I get angry about and I am going to fight for, to keep the country Dutch."
    Sounds like a STFU is order.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    -
    The Dutch are up in arms

that horrid little anti-semitic twit, Theo van Gogh
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

Muslims should leave the Netherlands or be forced out.
    that would be interesting
    Holland consists of three quarters of a million muslims + 400 mosques.

but yes there are some issues at hand it was just the way j2k4 presents it
    is extremly over exagerrated
    Last edited by 100%; 12-13-2004 at 03:17 PM.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    So the Dutch right wing have taken this opportunity to spew forth their bile. What a shock!!1

It would be the same in any country but it is accentuated here given the recent history of political assasinations in The Netherlands.

There may be rumblings in the right wing political parties about kicking the muslims out and there may be a few more disgruntled people but on the whole the Dutch people are still welcoming and tolerant to muslim immigrants.

If you're not there listen to what the dutch people say, not the reaction of the right wing parties who will - obviously - seize upon this and twist it to their ends.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_van_Gogh_(film_director)

that would be interesting
    Holland consists of three quarters of a million muslims + 400 mosques.

but yes there are some issues at hand it was just the way j2k4 presents it
    is extremly over exagerrated
    The only thing I see that can be construed as over exagerration was the "Dutch are up in arms" bit.

Other than that, your crap post seems to be the only bullshit....that's at least what I gather from the smell.

You put yourself out there without even questioning whether he REALLY got it from his redneck KKK party or a viable news source.

A shit insult 0%.

(besides that, he doesn't call them KKK parties anymore. It's the Christian Soldiers Of Texas)
    Last edited by Busyman; 12-13-2004 at 03:29 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless

OMG they're driving like loonies!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast