Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Good Games With My Pc Specs

MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Sorry, I can't help you. I don't play online or sports games.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by Mazimba@31 March 2003 - 13:59
    err, the GFX chip = onboard ?  the s3 savage = poo tbh, u can get a gf4 mx ( not brill but decent ) for £38 .... should run most games... like splinter cell and the like.... but u will havetrouble with the gfx u got just now :/
    I don't agree with some comments saying it will run most games/have no problem etc.
    I agree with Mazimba.I too have the same gfx as you Eatchipz,although i have a Athlon2000xp with 512 ram and it struggles tbh with most games
    I too will be upgrading my gfx card but doing this i'll have to get a new motherboard also if i want a top notch gfx card(no AGP slot u see )

Just a few sports games i like are all the CM series.NHL Hockey 2002/2003 (slow though with the gfx card) Links 2003,Fifa 2003 not too sure if you can play them all online tho

3. Games   -   #13
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Onboard graphic cards vary wildly, so unless someone has experience with that particular brand, they're going to say what they know. Mine was able to run most things alright, but I know a lot of people have problems with them. I have no idea what it was, because I haven't had to use it for about a year.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

4. Games   -   #14
    Hey, i was tired when i posted my reasons above, now i will explain things a bit more....

Onboard GFX use system memory... and the s3 savage ( even the pro version ) is nearly the worst of them all. The fact it has no memory assigned to it which is dedicated video ram puts it at a very bad disadvantage.... and while ull say "but i got 420 mb ram, so it should be fine" it wont be. In my opinion, and to give u a bit of background here... i build PC's, having a geforce 2 mx 64 mb would be better than ANY onboard gfx system atm.

I have a GeForce 3 ti 200 128 mb .. and that struggles on games at top whack but the only games i play are CS and Champ Man 4 ... so it does me

5. Games   -   #15
    h1
    cheap and good option is gf4 ti4200

also upgrade to one of the new barton chips they got mad l2 cache so itll be much faster

6. Games   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by Eatchipz@30 March 2003 - 18:49
    Hi ppl I would like to know if there is any good game out here that work with my Pc specs. Here are my PC specs.

Microsoft Xp Home Editon
    Amd Athlon 1.7 mhz
    480 Ram
    S3 Graphics Inc. ProSavage

So this there any good ones out there which will work
    I dunno... only a 1.7 gig cpu,eh...480mb of ram?...(you got virus-scanner ). I think you're stuck with tetris, solitary, or...maybe the MechWarrior (1st version, dos).

Good luck playing any games

7. Games   -   #17
    Get a Radeon 9500 , good match with your system I'd say. You can play everything what you want than , maybe some more RAM , but it's not really neccasary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12