Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: I want to get me a joystick for my PC

  1. #1
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    miami , fl
    Posts
    596
    im looking for a good not to expensive joystick to use in games such as battlefield 1942 and vietnam.. to control the planes and heli... which ones are good please give some with pics if you can and your review on it

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    yorkshire, england
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,982
    ps2 pads are probably your safest bet. not for fps though, you don't realise how much you rely on auto-aim on consoles til you play a pc game with a pad. its good for flying helicopters and racing games though.

    +almost all the functions you'll ever need
    -sensitivity is hard to work out

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    miami , fl
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDave
    ps2 pads are probably your safest bet. not for fps though, you don't realise how much you rely on auto-aim on consoles til you play a pc game with a pad. its good for flying helicopters and racing games though.

    +almost all the functions you'll ever need
    -sensitivity is hard to work out
    I was thinking that at 1st but i want try out the joystick something new that i want to experiance.... make it fell little bit more realistic ......

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    Get Logitech. You won't regret it.

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Get Logitech. You won't regret it.



    I got mine at a swap meet for $ 5.00 years ago still great!

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    krome's Avatar triplesix clubhouse
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    miami , fl
    Posts
    596
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    I got mine at a swap meet for $ 5.00 years ago still great!
    wow that cheap... well imma look for logictec they never let me down with there mouse and keyboard..... time to check out these prices ....... thanx yall

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Delta B.C. Canada
    Posts
    10,816
    Quote Originally Posted by krome
    wow that cheap... well imma look for logictec they never let me down with there mouse and keyboard..... time to check out these prices ....... thanx yall



    Cheap yes , but used aswell , hey what can say, I'm Scottish!


    Edit: Hey one more post I'm at 2 grand ! Guy's remember when it ment something? JK !
    Last edited by peat moss; 12-15-2004 at 12:02 AM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •