Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Reccomend a mp3 player!

lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i seached and couldn't find a topic about this, so sorry if theres one around.

i was looking around ebay at iPods and whatnot, and i discovered that they're insanely expensive. does anyone know of some good mp3 players that can hold a few thousand songs and still do good for battery life, features, easy of use etc.?

i'm thinking of a $200 ceiling to spend. thanks.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    blank BT Rep: +1
    philips hd060
    very small, very cool white colour, can get about 700 tracks on it (not bad considering its 1,5GB (i think). Very good sound quality, cool back light. Not sure on price but around $110 i think, look around as loads of sites were doing special offers a while back on them as philips had just bought out a bigger version.
    Oh and if no one noticed (bastards) i have been away for 3 months. Nice to see the old faces are here, the moaners are still moaning and this is still here !!!
    Shut that cunt’s mouth or I’ll come over there and fuckstart her head.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    iPods4less.com has the 15GB iPod for $199. It doesn't come with any accesories, so just add the firewire cable for $15 and you're good to go.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Creative Zen Extra

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Creative Zen Extra
    Good players. I have the 60gb one but they do 20 gb and 40gb ones as well. Not sure how much they cost in $'s though...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    I saved up to get the 60GB one and was about to purchase it... until I saw something else and blew it all in a day lol Back to saving I guess

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    I saved up to get the 60GB one and was about to purchase it... until I saw something else and blew it all in a day lol Back to saving I guess
    Was it beer?

I just wasted all the money I had set aside for a new gfx card on beer...

I reckon all the mp3 players will go down in price after christmas anyhow, probably save yourself a bit.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just buy a cd/mp3 player. you can get a good one for 80 dollards, you can use cdrw for mp3 storage. i got this really nice one for 90 dollars it plays cd/cdr/cdrw/mp3/tv/weather/radio.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    iPod.
    Creative Zen.
    the Iriver one.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by HCT
    just buy a cd/mp3 player. you can get a good one for 80 dollards, you can use cdrw for mp3 storage. i got this really nice one for 90 dollars it plays cd/cdr/cdrw/mp3/tv/weather/radio.
    i'm not really looking to play cd's at all. i am liking the mp3 player idea cuz they are so small and can be carried easily in your pocket. try that with a cd player man. and the thought of carrying however many discs i would need to keep my thousands of songs. mp3 player would allow me to constantly add/change whats on it, as well as some room to spare.

right now i have a little over 4000 mp3s on my puter worth about 16.4GB.

thanks for the suggestions everyone! i'll be looking into a few ya mentioned.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast