Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: fbi anti-piracy warning

  1. #1
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Castro Valley, California
    Posts
    3,053
    i got a new cd and it came with "unathorized copying is punishible under federal law" what is this world coming to will there be now new cds that will not let u copy, this is an outrage

  2. Music   -   #2
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Detroit
    Age
    27
    Posts
    4,461
    Eh, just Alcohol 120% it.

  3. Music   -   #3
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    836
    all cds have that. Even my Windows 95 dics has a "dont copy" label on it. It doesnt mean that its not copyable though
    Last edited by Bishtawiman; 12-15-2004 at 01:42 AM.
    blah blah blah... whatever...



  4. Music   -   #4
    natedogg's Avatar R.I.P. Nate Dogg :(
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Castro Valley, California
    Posts
    3,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishtawiman
    all cds have that. Even my Windows 95 dics has a "dont copy" label on it. It doesnt mean that its not copyable though
    sure they had them on, but music cds never had them on

  5. Music   -   #5
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    sure they had them on, but music cds never had them on
    You better look again, they have always been on them.

  6. Music   -   #6
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Comic_Peddler
    You better look again, they have always been on them.
    nope they never have had them

  7. Music   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by natedogg
    i got a new cd and it came with "unathorized copying is punishible under federal law" what is this world coming to will there be now new cds that will not let u copy, this is an outrage
    Are you saying there is a track that says that? Now that would be new.

  8. Music   -   #8
    Comic_Peddler's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Austin, Tx
    Posts
    256
    Kinda of funny, most of the CD's I have, have it in the indicta on the back cover.......

  9. Music   -   #9
    I think he is talking about this new, "FBI ANTI-PIRACY WARNING FBI ANTI-PIRACY WARNING: Unauthorized copying is punishable under federal law"
    Or is it the thing that The Beastie Boys did, where their CD has a virus, that blocks your media player from copying music(I think) on it and if you copy it then you coppy the virus? Either way they need to back off. Or i'll be like that old guy, "Give me Downloads or give me death!" Mayb not that far, but I 'll be anry

  10. Music   -   #10
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Comic_Peddler
    Kinda of funny, most of the CD's I have, have it in the indicta on the back cover.......
    Must be your country jamaca mon'

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •