Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Torrentbits is gone.

muchspl2
    you can't log on because of the "bug" it will be fixed or so they say

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Well hurts me non because i was never a member ;-]

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    Hmmm, interesting to see what happens. Like I said, I just want to know one way or the other. Down for good, or coming back. Only time will tell

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Quote Originally Posted by Athlon64
    http://elitetorrents.org is accepting all of Torrentbits members! LOL. I was just reading it at there forum. What a bunch of nice guys. With that said it seems ET will be the next best thing!
    As you say, I believe EliteTorrents to be the next best thing as seeder to leecher ratios are very good...I will definately be using it as a source from now on.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    Another TB 'victim' and therefore a new user to this board!
    As this TB issue seems to be going to take a longer while, i'm about to move over to ET for the time being (or just stick at it )

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    Seems like all us "lazy" people who've become complacent due to the great speeds and latest releases available on TB are now running like headless chickens trying to find news,info and alternate BT sites.

Suppose the authorities should be commended for making us settled users find new places.

Just hope to hell TB get's back up soon cos it's without a doubt the best BT site out there (that I've found).

Anyway,hi everyone

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    i agree with defiance, go to ET for now, and just wait and see as to whether BT pitches up again. hope so but i'm content so far with ET +it will only get better i guess

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Et is so late, yet they only have Blade 3 Cam version where Tb had Svcd.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Retired
    Torrentbits.org ->
    Site is down and will not be up for some time. It has not been raided as many think but rather closed for reasons we dont wanna discuss. Accept it. //Staff

10. BitTorrent   -   #110
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    too late, been said that 2 time already in past 2 pages

btw Mirc channel looks full, cant join... been trying for hours now, or the channel is down either?
    Last edited by bawa@Klite_user; 12-18-2004 at 01:53 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast