Thread: Dragonball

I like Dragonball Z very much and I download them as much as possible only it's hard to get the series with good quality and good sound downloadable with a good connexion.

And if u go and download on sites, the series all come in pieces and that very irritating me...!
    I want them all and downloaded fast... besides how can i boost up my connexion with kazaa??

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Speeds downloaded on any P2P programs vary. Look in the verifieds for any things you want. Here are some basics:

Originally posted by Tip By: Shinigami & modified by The_Great_Dude

Tip on Kazaa Lite [K++ Edition]
    Speed and PL System Basics:

PL has nothing to do with speeds but priority on downloads (only on normal kazaa 2.0.2 users, any lower versions of kazaa will show a PL of 0 to them. So it's a first come, first serve at that point.)
    If you notice you have a PL of 1000 and it never drops because the cheat is automatically on, to turn it off: Go to Options, click more options..., K++ options, and uncheck the cheat.
    You can only download as fast as someone else can upload.
    You can only download if the other user has an open upload slot.

Make sure you setted up you're firewall to allow access for Kazaa Lite [K++]
    Get rid of Ad-ware/Spyware and the like. (Programs that can do that are Adaware and Spybot)
    Make sure your system is optimized for your connection (use a program like Dr. TCP or CableNut)
    If your downloading rare files, of course its going to be slow!
    More sources usually = better speed
    Use tools that came with K++, such as AutoSearchMore, Speeedup, Kazap to find more sources.
    Try to control AutoSearchMore and let it rest awhile to avoid disconnection from KL.

You see yourself as K-Lite Master and other K++ users do to, only 2.02 kazaa users see you as Supreme Being. This does not affect anything in anyway. You can also customize it with tools such as resource hacker.
    Verifieds does not mean it'll always start right away! It's just used to increase the chance of finding the right file.
    Try pausing and resuming the file.
    Try jumping SuperNodes or restarting Kazaa Lite.

PATIENCE!
    Speeds vary on what you download sometimes...
    and...
    GOOD LUCK! :-)
    Also try, http://www.speedguide.net or http://www.dslreports.com and test your speed there. If it matches your advertised speeds (what your ISP told you it was) then its not your fault. Also, try programs like Dr. TCP, CableNut or TCP/IP Optimizer...all found on either site.

A hypothesis by The_Great_Dude:
    Also, I'm not sure but when the longer you have kazaa lite and not uninstall or reinstall, the speeds seem to be ok, since most of the old members here have no problems. Just a guess.
    I said this because, in the beta testing day of k++ beta 1, I saw a post saying Random Nut said speed slowed down when he switched to normal kazaa from kazaa lite for testing purposes. When he went back, his speeds went back to normal. Also if my memory serves me right, backup your network settings, or something like that.