S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Fine for me

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    exo_body's Avatar Poster
    yeah, elite torrents is grand...at the minute

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Heres the thing all the torrent sites will be going down if you keep having ass clowns advertising the other sites that are left. Keep it to yourself and stop posting in the forums, because it's not helping the rest of us that are members on these sites by bringing us attention.
    Last edited by apollooff320; 12-19-2004 at 05:15 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    fine

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    dodgy368's Avatar Poster
    suprnova was a great site, now that it's closed all the other sites will get the hits and eat up their bandwidth which makes it harder to get in!

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Quote Originally Posted by apollooff320
    Heres the thing all the torrent sites will be going down if you keep having ass clowns advertising the other sites that are left. Keep it to yourself and stop posting in the forums, because it's not helping the rest of us that are members on these sites by bringing us attention.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    lets all go to bittorent sites that are still alive and download and download until they go down, or lets get them popular enough to get the attention of the MPAA... yay!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    muchspl2
    yes everyone download more

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by apollooff320
    lol u crack me up! mentioning a place on a forum isn't going to draw more attention to a site... Plus it's Not like it couldn't be found by doing a simple search on a search engine

But this does suck everything going down lately!

10. BitTorrent   -   #30

Unsure

yes everyone download more
    That's what they're for ...

As for everything going down that the latest trend in the filesharing industry O_O - it's just the government and it's various Copyright protection industries cracking down on illegal filesharing .
    Last edited by nesckthe44; 12-19-2004 at 05:39 PM.
    Holding on, to let them know What's given to me. To hide behind The mask this time. And try to believe.

If I can Remember To know this will Conquer me. If I can Just walk alone And try to escape Into me

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast