Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Pisexy invites

Athlon64's Avatar Newsgroup Bot
    Hey ricochet I sent you a link to my real profile on ET and a screenshot. I hope it's enough.

2. BitTorrent   -   #102
    Quote Originally Posted by zeustke165
    dont you just hate it ricochet when people cant be bothered to read atleast some of the thread before just posting whatever they want so they can get an invite??? maybe we should hide a special code someplace in the thread and have people find it for an invite next... :-P

I like that idea, we could have a secret language to talk to each other to.

3. BitTorrent   -   #103
    well ricochet looks like you have a following here, they only want invites from you now, what do they get a free prize when they sign up through you??? whatever it is I want one too...

Hey ricochet I sent you a link to my real profile on ET and a screenshot. I hope it's enough.

4. BitTorrent   -   #104
    Athlon64's Avatar Newsgroup Bot
    Thanks for the invite ricochet I'll put it to very good use.

5. BitTorrent   -   #105
    nup
    I sent both of your nice gents emails with my stats hopefully you take me into consideration.

Pun...or Nup

6. BitTorrent   -   #106
    lynx's Avatar .
    Thanks for the invite, Zeus.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. BitTorrent   -   #107
    If anyone else doesn't make it in during the open invites, i too have invites i can use. Also Zeus or Ricochet, if you run out of invites, feel free to forward them on to me.

Same requirements, email a screenshot/photo of you logged in to another torrent site showing a ratio over 1.05 and more than 25GB uploaded.

Email: [email protected] (Caps are important)
    Last edited by MsAcras; 03-04-2005 at 01:15 AM. Reason: add email address

8. BitTorrent   -   #108
    Now that others are starting up the invites I will no longer be offering mine out, I was promoted today to Mod so, my invites will be looked at more closely, but now with ricochet and MsAcras offering thiers this should not pose a problem for those looking for invites...

9. BitTorrent   -   #109
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by lma2000
    I'm actually looking to trade an oink.me.uk invite with a pisexy invite. Anyone interested? I always keep my ratios high.
    Pisexy open signups

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=91959

I close this thread now.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011