Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pisexy invites

So far its going good, all the people I've invited have ratios above 1, well except one person, but he aint far behind, so all is going good, remember once a week my invites get renewed so I always will have more to give...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Thanx for the invite zeustke165

It's a pretty kewl site...now aiming for a 1:2 ratio

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    your almost there, 1.872 aint bad at all, what are you trying to show me up, lets see if you can keep that ratio when you have 165 gigs uploaded...
    Last edited by zeustke165; 01-20-2005 at 11:44 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Does it have xbox torrents by any chance?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by zeustke165
    your almost there, 1.872 aint bad at all, what are you trying to show me up, lets see if you can keep that ratio when you have 165 gigs uploaded...
    LOL...yeah that's not gonna very easily happen with my 5/1 connection.

There is like 50 GBs worth of stuff i am dying to start leeching...damn slow upload means i have to wait

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Out of invites until friday night, but Im going away for the weekend, so wont be able to process any invites until sunday night at the latest, but by then I should have 10 more to give...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17

Unsure

oh well
    Last edited by ohioplayer; 01-26-2005 at 05:16 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    bs_carter
    If anyone has a spare pisexy invite, I'd like it. I have been getting more and more active with my torrents, and working to keep the ratio >1.

If anyone cares, I have Gmail invites I could trade...

email me bs_carter<DONTSPAM>@hotmail.com (remove the bracketed text)
    Last edited by bs_carter; 01-21-2005 at 08:41 PM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Alright, now Im starting to doubt this whole thing, I might have to get more strict with my invites now, already one person is screwing me over, Can any one follow directions, know not to piss the mods off, know what a SFV file is, and RAR file, and a NFO, do you know how to create a multi piece RAR file... can you read FAQ's... Shit if I wasnt in so good with the mods I might be in trouble...

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Damn to bad some ass is screwing you over. I hope that doesn't ruining my chances of getting an invite (not at all self centered but hey looking out for nr 1;D) I sent you a mail from uppladd[at]gmail.com white some pics showing stats around 1.5 whit a total of ca 100gb uploaded. And yes I know enough to get around.

thanks

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast