Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Prank Phone Call Contest

exo_body's Avatar Poster
    wasnt that in the jamie kennedy experiment or something...?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by exo_body
    hehe, my friends and I did really class prank phone calls a while back. got the idea from a site, so we rang up random people and pretended to be a presenter on the local radio station and then we asked them a question for a prize and lmao, they get all freaked and run around trying to get the answer outta other family members, then even if they get it right you end it by saying "sorry but that answer is incorrent, now tell me, whats your favourite radio station?" hehe, they nearly all fell for it! the other one i did was i rang up and accused the person on the other end of prank phone calling a load of times, like they are denying it and all, then end by going "well isnt your number <call out number with the last digit different than theirs" and they are like "umm...no my number has a 5 at the end" and i was like "oh crap...i am so sorry!" works a charm
    My local radio station used to ring people up in america and pretend to be zerox fm and tell the people that they could with a $1000 by doing things like throwing a bucket of water over thier husbands.The funniest one they did was they told her to throw her phone in the tumble dryer when it was on.All you could here was the phone clattering about in the dryer before thay hung up.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    i got pranked at work last week

some kids called my job and said can we speak to a women
    and i said theres not 1 right here right now !
    so they said something corney like u like butts and started laughing
    so i said sure i like butts specialy lil boys butts ,its what i went to prison fo!
    they got all silent and was like umm really is a women there we can speak too
    and i put my best women voice on and said

hey lil man u want bujus wild sausage ride have the looks of a women but the feel of a real man!

needless to say they hung up on me!
    they did know who there dealing with

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12