Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: TB Coming Back--->

I keep getting this when i finish to confirm my signup for the cofirmation email

The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
    sig removed, please check the Board Rules.

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Now i get this

502 Connection Failed
    This Web page could not be opened. There may be too many people accessing this page or the page may be unavailable. Please try again later

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    Poster
    I get this

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    I mad it confirming and i NOW get this

Warning: mail(): Could not execute mail delivery program '/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i ' in /var/www/x_mailer.php on line 4

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/x_mailer.php:4) in /var/www/takesignup.php on line 159

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    jesus after that error i sign up WITH THE SAME NAME cause i never change and now i get this

OASVstar is already in out database after the WARNING thign should I click on NOMAIL link since I havent recieved one to confirm my email yet.??

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    hmm. keeps telling me my username/pass is invalid. i went to get it e-mailed to me. told me my e-mail is not in the database. went to my e-mail and re-did the confirmation link, told me that its already confirmed & i should log in with it.

wow. i'll just wait until they open up more user slots.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    Athlon64's Avatar Newsgroup Bot
    They need a new server! They can't handle a 7k people load and right now people are hamering the servers to no end by refreshing the page so many god damn times. How insane!

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    ya site sucks, i signed up and said that i have already signed up before, but i have never in my life been to this site before.

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    lee551's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    i got in. you can sign up now too if you want. site seems to be running ok. careful, their auto-generated put-in-the-code thing is in an EXTREMELY hard to read font. refresh a few times if you're having trouble typing them out. i had to go thru about 3 of them before i could get it right.

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    wow maybe your puter sucks??? I haven't had any problems getting to the site...

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast