Thread: lighgun games for the xbox

Poster
    hi there lads - merry xmas to all by the way!!!

ive just got a modded xbox - so bought a lightgun the other day for it

ive got sniper scope complete and house of the dead 3 already - but can anyone suggest any other lighgun games for the xbox?

cheers everybody
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

2. Games   -   #2
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Get one of the MAME releases and download Point Blank and Zero Point. I love those games, so much fun for all ages

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    cheers for the reply. ive already done that lol! i couldnt think of that many xbox shooters - so wanted all the ps1 shooters and arcade roms like operation wolf etc
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

4. Games   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by newcombe6
    cheers for the reply. ive already done that lol! i couldnt think of that many xbox shooters - so wanted all the ps1 shooters and arcade roms like operation wolf etc
    there really are NOT that many Xbox lightgun games. it's a shame. the only other one aside from House Of The Dead 3 and Silent Scope that i know of is Starsky & Hutch. it has a lightgun portion, but it "requires" two players-- one to drive the car and one to shoot. it may be possible for one person to do both at once, though... but i haven't played it so i couldn't say for sure.

besides that, yeah, see what emulators you can use a gun with.
    Last edited by 3RA1N1AC; 12-22-2004 at 01:34 PM.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    cheers 3ra1n1ac - appreciate the info