Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cracking Desktop Locks

okay internet cafes have desktop locks right... now how do you pass it... is there anyway to access the C: drive / registry if they lock everything except the desktop?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    there's a way to do it in DOS. I have seen a hacker at my school in action. (he musta read some dos books),
    He like went into Dos mode on a school computer and started disableing stuff..then it started to show alot of code and stuff scroll down like he cracked it..then all the startup items were gone and he was able to edit anything on the computer :-). Hope to learn how. our school has some tight security on the computers.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    how do you figure i enter dos... when everything is locked.... intrestin tho... wait i wonder are right clicks disabled?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Leetheslacker
    Right click on desktop, new shortcut, tell it to go to command, poof theres your dos.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Leetheslacker@31 March 2003 - 03:59
    Right click on desktop, new shortcut, tell it to go to command, poof theres your dos.
    yes i know that... but that is if the locked computers allow it... i will have to check that out sometime... $1 for 1hr internet cafes

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    goto start>run type command
    (if they are dumbasses) goto start>programs>accessories>dos promt/or command.
    there's a key combo that creates a new shortcut i think. Key combos get past alot of secuirty systems sometimes. (example: Alt+F4 to close a window, etc etc)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    my schools have F***k*n fortes 101 cisco networking security i took me soo long to hack but i did it i made my own back door file hahaha noboby can stop me hahaha
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    heh wouldnt that be nice... well i wanna have full acces too internet cafe coms... where i live itz a buck for an hr so you cant expect the computers to be good... i cant figure out how to crack their desktop locks.... lol i could uninstall their files tho <--&#62; that must be some fun

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    copy the regedit off your pc onto a floppy and take it to your uni.

Then use that to enable what ever you want. just do a google search to find the right keys.

i would try to use a public account if you can.

But it aint worth it since getting kicked off your course for this stupid sh*t will get you laughed at till you die.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    lol... yea prob but i can alwasy do it when my timer runs to 10minutes left .... what exactly do their main computer track? like the one every computer is connected to

time? what else

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast