Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Mordens Audio Hack 007 V.3

...right

2. Games   -   #52
    The Enlightened
    Peerz, you trippin. Like I said before, sorry if I came off like that. I post questions as they come to my head. Sorry if I don't edit a post and put multiple questions on that one post. My bad, if it makes you feel better, I'll do that just for you!
    -loominus

3. Games   -   #53
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricis
    if it makes you feel better, I'll do that just for you!
    Nah its just you bumped this when it was still in the top5 .

4. Games   -   #54
    The Enlightened
    Ok, new question.
    I noticed when I was looking at my EvoX System Utils screen, that my harddrive is locked (security, or something to that effect) Will that prevent me from FTPing to my XBox even though my FTP option is enabled?
    -loominus

5. Games   -   #55
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricis
    Ok, new question.
    I noticed when I was looking at my EvoX System Utils screen, that my harddrive is locked (security, or something to that effect) Will that prevent me from FTPing to my XBox even though my FTP option is enabled?
    Nope, locking is what its called when you 'lock' the harddrive with the 20 number key to the eeprom on the xbox. You dont need to worry about that. That only comes into play when you get a new hd.

Its good to make a backup of it though. If your hd becomes useless.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

6. Games   -   #56
    The Enlightened
    Could there be something else possibly holding me back from FTPing to my XBox? That seems to be a major disadvantage that I seem to be the only one having a problem with. Which just seems to be me missing something when everybody else is doin it.
    -loominus

7. Games   -   #57
    n18's Avatar Death God
    How about figuring out that one yourself with some tutorials such as this one
    http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=183856

8. Games   -   #58
    i luv u xara
    true... is not wrong to ask questions sometimes... but its WAY better if you read, understand and figure stuffs by yourself...

WHY???

well im not trying to scare you... but after ftp'ing you might want to do things like... add more programs, get dashboards other than evox, and make them work as your main one... try other exploits... maybe install a bigger hd... and all these stuffs require a lot of reading and learning....

why not start now... head over to the xbox-scene forums, you'll get a lot more answers about these stuffs over there...
    dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad

9. Games   -   #59
    The Enlightened
    Eureka! I have done it.
    Feel the wraith of an XBox modded! Still not at perfection, but I am able to FTP to my XBox. Now I have over a dozen skins and a properly functioning XBMC! Yaay. I wanna thank all those that contributed my success. Identities in this forum and many many others. A special thanks goes out to Colt45Joe for helping me out immensely on the project when nobody else was hookin a brotha up! Kudos man.
    -loominus

10. Games   -   #60
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast