Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Mordens Audio Hack 007 V.3

PM Singa

Click that, then type your message and click send. Its private message so no one else on the forum can read it apart from you and him, when he replies a bx will apear in your browser telling you so and where it says:

Welcome, peerzyboy.
    You last visited: Today at 06:30 PM
    Private Messages: 0 Unread, Total 61
    at the top it will say Private Messages: 1

Ofcourse it won't say peerzyboy it will be your username.

2. Games   -   #22
    The Enlightened
    Thanks. Your help is well appreciated.
    -loominus

3. Games   -   #23
    n18's Avatar Death God
    this is a pretty good totuorial http://www.how2xbox.com/ i used that and SingaBois' help to mod my box

4. Games   -   #24
    Poster
    yep - i recommend singaboiy with full praise - i live in the uk and he even offered to send me a pre-modded xbox with 100 games and large hdd - and hes going to post me games as i need them also

also peezyboy in the uk has helped me out loads - so massive thanks to the both of em (and thousands of others on these forums!!)

im sure theyll help you out
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

5. Games   -   #25
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Yea SingaBoiy sent me a brand new modded Xbox with a 200GB hdd and he even sent me videos of evox and shit before i got iit to see what it was like. Singaboiy is a great seller!!

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    yep - hes a damn good seller and a well helpful guy. seriously lyricis - send him a pm cos youre both in the states. he'll sort you out - and his prices ofr xbox, games and hdd's are much better than the ones you find on ebay etc
    <span style='color:red'>&quot;a favour wil kill you faster than a bullet...........&quot;</span>

7. Games   -   #27
    The Enlightened
    I have PMed Singa, but he hasn't gotten back with me yet.

On another note. I've made progress regarding the softmodifications. I can now get to the Mini-linux screen of the XBox (atleast that's what it looks like).

Now I need new information maybe somebody can help me with. How can I change my dash to either 4920, 5659 or the 5960 dash? If anybody knows it would greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, I don't have XBox Live. So is there a game that might change the menu?
    -loominus

8. Games   -   #28
    n18's Avatar Death God
    Quote Originally Posted by lyricis
    I have PMed Singa, but he hasn't gotten back with me yet.

On another note. I've made progress regarding the softmodifications. I can now get to the Mini-linux screen of the XBox (atleast that's what it looks like).

Now I need new information maybe somebody can help me with. How can I change my dash to either 4920, 5659 or the 5960 dash? If anybody knows it would greatly appreciated. Oh yeah, I don't have XBox Live. So is there a game that might change the menu?
    you dont need to change the dashboard with ude, and you dont need xbox live,

9. Games   -   #29
    The Enlightened
    I have successfully softmodded my XBox thanks to Colt45 and the others who gave me tidbits along the way. I'd like to say thanks to everybody that contributed to the success.

Now the issue is XBox Media Player, but hopefully, that won't be an issue for long. We'll see. Peace.
    -loominus

10. Games   -   #30
    I just got home a little while ago. Sorry I couldnt help. Check you PMs about XBMC.
    Need a cheap/easy way of modding your xbox? Check this out.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast