Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: [Cell Phone] Checking Voice Mail?

  1. #1
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    1,912

    Surprised/Amazed

    Dunno if this should be posted here, but I'll do it anyways. I just got a Samsung a650 cell phone, and I cannot figure out how to check my voice mail, does anyone know how?



  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,484
    go to the messages section...there should be a option there for voice mail

    My Blog
    I'm still here.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    go to the messages section...there should be a option there for voice mail
    Did that, then I selected listen, then it dials *86 then it says Your call has been forwared to an automatic voice messaging system. [My phone number] is not available at this moment. Please leave a breif message after the tone.





  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Do you have voice mail? I have nextel and ran into a similar problem a few years back when I got the phone.

    Nextel charges 50 cents per month for voice mail.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Storm's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    crazy skiing monkey
    Posts
    1,350
    Quote Originally Posted by iMartin
    Did that, then I selected listen, then it dials *86 then it says Your call has been forwared to an automatic voice messaging system. [My phone number] is not available at this moment. Please leave a breif message after the tone.


    you should really ask your operator what to do.......

    your voicemail usually is a special number you have to call, and it will then recognize your phone number and forward you to the inbox

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    1,912
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Do you have voice mail? I have nextel and ran into a similar problem a few years back when I got the phone.

    Nextel charges 50 cents per month for voice mail.
    I'm on Verizon Wireless, as far as I know, voice mail is free.



  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    iMartin's Avatar ♥Home Grown♥ BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    BFE
    Posts
    1,912
    *Nvm, I figured it all out. Gotta press # when your getting the greeting. They should really include this stuff in the manual.*




  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Lick My Lovepump
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    15
    Posts
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by iMartin
    *Nvm, I figured it all out. Gotta press # when your getting the greeting. They should really include this stuff in the manual.*

    Its probably a provider thing, not a phone thing.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •