Thread: Audio goes missin!!

sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Hey fellas,

I m tryin to burn a movie to a disk. But when I try to change the format of the movie with TMPGEnc so that i can burn onto a disk, I can see the video but after awhile the sounds goes missin..NO SOUND!

This happens after the formating is done...Once the formating is done, i just check if everything is workin fine or not, its then i noticed that the sound of da movie goes missing..its only video!! The sound is there in the beginning but no sound after awhile.

I have checked with the original .avi file...it plays alright...

plz help!
    Last edited by sameer0807; 12-23-2004 at 07:31 AM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    are you sure u chose the proper compression for the audio, why not use VirtualDub to convert the vid to avi first that way it's all safe.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    are you sure u chose the proper compression for the audio, why not use VirtualDub to convert the vid to avi first that way it's all safe.
    yep dat worked like a charm!! thnx alot bro!

one more thing, I will be burnin da movie so that i can watch it on a 45' wide screen TV, just wonderin what settings should i keep in order to have full video on the TV, i don't want those black thingy on the top and bottom.
    Last edited by sameer0807; 12-23-2004 at 12:31 PM.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."