Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Download GTA/GTA2 for free.

Retired

In 1999, Rockstar Games and Rockstar North (then known as DMA Design) furthered the groundbreaking gameplay concepts established just two years prior in the original Grand Theft Auto - with the release of GTA2. GTA2 expanded on the top-down, open-ended crime world gameplay formula with a host of new features including the advent of multiple rival gangs � seven, to be exact, including the Yakuza, Scientists, Looneys, Rednecks, Zaibatsu, the Russian Mob and Hare Krishnas. Earn your respect with each gang. Reap the benefits with all manner of shady work-for-hire gigs contracted your way. And climb your way to the top of the criminal pile.

Now, longtime Grand Theft Auto fans can revisit this classic entry in the series - and new jacks who missed out on this early franchise title can further discover Grand Theft Auto's roots - absolutely free. GTA2 has been completely optimized for play on modern PCs and is available gratis for all registrants to the Rockstar Games mailing list (rest assured your information will not be shared with any third parties, you will only receive information from Rockstar). Simply fill out the form below and check your email for a direct link to the file (353 MB .zip file, includes install .exe, readme .txt file, and a .pdf of the original PC game manual).

# This version of GTA2 is modified from its original version to enable support for modern PC's and current Microsoft® Windows® platforms. However, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that GTA2 will work correctly on your PC. Download, Installation and execution of this software is entirely at your own risk.

# Due to overwhelming response, we have had to limit the number of concurrent connections to our download server. If you receive an error page, please try again later.

2. Games   -   #2
    Are these worth getting?

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dinner123
    Are these worth getting?
    Yes.

4. Games   -   #4
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

Hell no they aren't!!

Those games sucked

yo

5. Games   -   #5
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    GTA 2 was the bomb!!! i remember playing hours of that game!!

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

Hell no they aren't!!

Those games sucked

Funny how the new GTA's are the same as the only ones just in 3D. So basically your saying graphics is everything . Someone must have been a Doom 3 fanboy .

7. Games   -   #7
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Funny how the new GTA's are the same as the only ones just in 3D. So basically your saying graphics is everything . Someone must have been a Doom 3 fanboy .
    seriously i remember GTA2 was the best game out!

*RESPECT IS EVERYTHING*

8. Games   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    No I just thought they sucked.

I though/think Doom was/is about the dumbest game ever and Doom 3 is just a 3D version of a dumb game.

yo

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by peerzyboy
    Funny how the new GTA's are the same as the only ones just in 3D. So basically your saying graphics is everything .
    Well they dont harm its gameplay. I tired playing the new GBA GTA, but it was to weird after playing GTA3 and VC.

Maybe ill just download GTA2 and try it out

10. Games   -   #10
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    gta 1 the memories

i got a stranger to buy it for me because they wouldnt let me

spent years playing it and finally got to the final world im cool

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast