Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: FileSharingTalk.com NFO

  1. #1
    Ide like for someone to make an nfo for the site so that it could be attached to posts that are made to groups. It should be a simple template that could be used by posters, of course keep in mind certain groups may have thier own guidlines for titles and such also...

  2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Ide like for someone to make an nfo for the site so that it could be attached to posts that are made to groups. It should be a simple template that could be used by posters, of course keep in mind certain groups may have thier own guidlines for titles and such also...

    I can do ASCCI art or whatever its called. I'll have a go later.


  3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Ok Thanks...

  4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Thats what it would look like with a release, iv got a blank one as well if you like it

    http://aa.1asphost.com/peerzyboy/FST.nfo

    Best to view with GetDiz or DamNfo Viewer, might looked fucked in notepad. And make sure you've got the box as big as possible on 1024*786 .
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Peerzy; 12-27-2004 at 09:22 PM.


  5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    thats nice peerzy how did you make that

  6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    not bad PB but if u could use our Site Logo in it, it would be better and also the FileSharing Talk is not visible enough.


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

  7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by bawa@Klite_user
    not bad PB but if u could use our Site Logo in it, it would be better and also the FileSharing Talk is not visible enough.
    I tried the site logo for like 30misn but couldnt make i look an good or readable.

    Using GetDiz maxxed on 1024*768 i could see everything just perfectly.


  8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Thats what it would look like with a release, iv got a blank one as well if you like it

    http://aa.1asphost.com/peerzyboy/FST.nfo

    Best to view with GetDiz or DamNfo Viewer, might looked fucked in notepad. And make sure you've got the box as big as possible on 1024*786 .
    great job

  9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Hollywood
    Age
    50
    Posts
    477
    I'm having a go too, so I'll let you know how it goes soon...
    Whats actually needed a generic nfo that can be posted with all things?
    Should I leave room for Rlz info and crap like that?

    Edit: Got a site logo done, but not sure which bits should be black and which bits should be white...
    I'll let you see the thing - complain as much as you want about it - as I a bit clueless with any sort of style...
    Edit2: Changed it all again?!?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Hanz™; 06-30-2005 at 12:30 AM.

  10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    Looks decent though it would seem the lettering on the logo is a bit clocky...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •