Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Believe With All Of My Heart...

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Aha, it was in here.

have a nice day.

2. Lounge   -   #32
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    night SnnY

3. Lounge   -   #33
    *goddess*'s Avatar Oh bugger BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Mystery solved, well done Scooby Doo

4. Lounge   -   #34
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I ended up sleeping on the couch and kissing my own lilywhite ass. I had a little to much to drink (Bushmills Irish Whiskey) and my life didn't seem to enjoy my sense of humor..It was fun.

Does that count for anything?

hobbes, you still dream?
    How nice.

I haven't dreamed for a long time.
    I believe it's due to my little blue pills.

I should flush them, I want to dream tonight.
    Lucky man.

Peace bd

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    I ended up sleeping on the couch and kissing my own lilywhite ass. I had a little to much to drink (Bushmills Irish Whiskey) and my life didn't seem to enjoy my sense of humor..It was fun.

Does that count for anything?

hobbes, you still dream?
    How nice.

I haven't dreamed for a long time.
    I believe it's due to my little blue pills.

I should flush them, I want to dream tonight.
    Lucky man.

Peace bd

Perhaps you need a change of scenary. It was cold 2 days ago (26F), but today it is 75 and sunny, with a cloudless blue sky.

Sometimes in life, you need to hit the refresh button.

As a person growing up in St. Louis and its' bitterly cold winters, I have to say I don't regret moving to South Texas. Some people were not meant for winter.

Being too hot is mildly unpleasant, but being too cold is truly painful.

I never thought I would look to the sky, hoping for a thunderstorm, but that is my biggest weather issue in SAn Antonio. The weather is too nice, all the time.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

6. Lounge   -   #36
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Perhaps you need a change of scenary. It was cold 2 days ago (26F), but today it is 75 and sunny, with a cloudless blue sky.

Sometimes in life, you need to hit the refresh button.

As a person growing up in St. Louis and its' bitterly cold winters, I have to say I don't regret moving to South Texas. Some people were not meant for winter.

Being too hot is mildly unpleasant, but being too cold is truly painful.

I never thought I would look to the sky, hoping for a thunderstorm, but that is my biggest weather issue in SAn Antonio. The weather is too nice, all the time.
    I was in a right melancholy mood, when I posted (drunk) hobbes.
    I have my moments,but I enjoy life mostly...Beautiful children a wonderful wife and lots of books to read, and music to listen to.

Texas souds nice...I am a Cowboys fan.
    However...I would miss the rain, way too much.

Peace bd

7. Lounge   -   #37
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    shit i thought i'd fallen into some sort of time/space rewind thing
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie
    That if I bent over and exposed my lilly white ass...one of you would kiss it.

The question is... who would be the first in line

Cheers bd

I just had a rather bizarre dream of my bag of candy gone missing. I really wanted that candy and all I found was a few "blow pops". I began to wonder why I was at work in bedclothes and my hair not combed. Maybe I am dreaming and my candy is safe and sound in the real world, I pondered.

Woke up just now, I think, and it was a dream, nobody had stolen my candy. Then again, I never had a bag of candy, that was part of the dream as well.

I was just wondering the same thing about this thread. Am I really reading something about bd's lilywhite ass, which is really FC's. I hope not. I'm going for a nap, maybe I am still dreaming.

It's really weird to read something you wrote, but no bells go off when you read it, remembering the crafting of the post. I can recognize my style, but it is like an alien came down and posted the content under my name.

As this forum grows older and older, it will be interesting to go back and re-read posts, posted under our own names, but eerily unfamiliar to our present consciousness.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

9. Lounge   -   #39
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Spiffing to see you, hobbes, have you been well?

If an old thread with a post of mine gets bumped to the top, it's not uncommon for me to make an earl face because I was too nice to someone I now think is a twat.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234