Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: There Is No War! Its A Fake!

ClubDiggler's Avatar Poster
    We never landed on the moon either....

lol

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    u soo craaaazay!

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Why bother replying? The question shows that the author suffers from a major psysciatric ailment, he thinks he is the centre and sole inhabitant of the universe. STOP HUMOURING HIM, It will only encourage his delusion

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    This is to MP3 GOd. Thanks for the kudos. I just wanted to briefly say that when I use the phrase "critical thinking", I'm not referring to the educational term, but the faculty that allows people to think for themselves and apply common sense to their lives and learning. That's all.
    Anyway, have a nice day/night...whatever the heck it is when you read this.
    (I did check out the site about "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America", and I've been trying to order the book through a bookstore, but each time I order it from a different bookstore I return to find that it's "Unavailable for some reason." That's an actual quote from a bookstore employee at Border's Bookstore. She said that it was not out of print, but she couldn't order one. She then found a used one for $130.00 I said that a new copy wasn't that much. She then said there seemed to be 2 versions, and when I looked at her screen there were 2 books with the same title, 2 years apart, with different authors. I remain commited to getting a copy, since it will tie together a list of books which make quite a compelling case for a picture rather unsavory to contemplate, but necessary to humanity.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123