Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I Think About Chirac

I have to tell you that I've changed my mind.

I am French opposed to this war, and I don't support my president anymore. His work was counter productive and he totally failed to prevent this war. You have to know that this guy is populist and a demagogue. His veto was motivated only by national interests, he doesn't care with the future of this planet.

Bush is a bastard, so is Chirac. The situation is much more difficult because there's no UN support to this war.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Poster
    I agree with what you have to say. Bush is, as you politely put it, a Bastard! Chirac only looks for his popularity and not the success of his country. He'd be the kind of president to release social reforms only to look good and to make life better for the people here and now (such as an national insurance act such as the one in britain in 1911). If he got told to spend a lot of cash on something that will slowly immensly help generations to come I doubt he would.

As for Bush, he is mad! He thinks he is a genuine gift from god - some divine saviour to rid earth from evil. Well Bush, im sure you have your own supply of cyanide should the worst come to the wrost, use it! This man is stupid and I will prove it by a few alleged quotes

" why don't French have a word for entrepreneur?

"I think we all agree, the past is over" --- well done, his mand really notices the hard to spot.

"Is our children learnin?" -- obviously you are not, go back to school.

"Will the highways of the internet become more few" -- no comment

"Do you have blacks in Brazil?" -- yes bush, slightly more than you have in USA.

"Put food on your faimly" --- this is one of many of his sexual "thangs" i think.

"Make the ecomany gooder" --- no comment

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Here's the best from Chirac :

'Promises only commit those who believe in them'
    I love it!

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Poster
    yeah do you think hussein believed it when he promised to disarm?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Originally posted by ketoprak@27 March 2003 - 02:03
    I have to tell you that I've changed my mind.

I am French opposed to this war, and I don't support my president anymore. His work was counter productive and he totally failed to prevent this war. You have to know that this guy is populist and a demagogue. His veto was motivated only by national interests, he doesn't care with the future of this planet.

Bush is a bastard, so is Chirac. The situation is much more difficult because there's no UN support to this war.
    Oh my, what are we to do? its yet one more snooty frenchman talking shit about america. Now don't get me wrong I do not agree with my president on all levels, but he IS my president and This is MY country.
    Let me remind you of a "little" war called WWII.
    Lots of americans lie in normandy soil so you wouldn't all have to be named "hans" and "helga"
    I've done my history, and apparently you guys enjoyed the nazi occupation
    Makes me wonder if the european campaign was worth the cost!

http://www.strategypage.com/humor/default....h_victories.htm

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Oh my, what are we to do? its yet one more snooty frenchman talking shit about america. Now don't get me wrong I do not agree with my president on all levels, but he IS my president and This is MY country.
    Let me remind you of a "little" war called WWII.
    Lots of americans lie in normandy soil so you wouldn't all have to be named "hans" and "helga"
    I've done my history, and apparently you guys enjoyed the nazi occupation
    Makes me wonder if the european campaign was worth the cost!
    This is out of topic. I was mostly talking about MY president, not YOURS.

I never said that I was not gratefull to the US participation in WWII (btw, we won the war mostly thanks to a dictator named Stalin and to the 10 000 000 Russians soldiers who died in this war...)

Anyway, it seems very strange to me that most Americans can't criticize their president once he's elected. Is it like Iraqis who can't criticize their dictator?

We French live in a real democracy. We can criticize our president, even in time of war...

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Originally posted by ketoprak@29 March 2003 - 11:23

I never said that I was not gratefull to the US participation in WWII (btw, we won the war mostly thanks to a dictator named Stalin and to the 10 000 000 Russians soldiers who died in this war...)

We French live in a real democracy. We can criticize our president, even in time of war...

I'm gonna take exception to your first comment - Big Time!!
    "We, fucking WE, won the war". How can you possibly say any French people, with the exception of the Resistance, helped win the Second World War?? The French GLADLY packed Jews off onto the trains to Auschwitz. The majority bent over for the Nazi's to fuck them. How dare you defile the memories of the brave Allied soldiers that died to save your French Arse. Whilst Stalin may have been sending 10,000,000 men to die, I think the Western Front and the invasion of Italy and North Africa may have helped a bit!! None of which the French helped in any big way. De Gaulle HID in London for the duration of the War and returned a hero which goes to show how shallow the average Frenchman is. The clung desparately onto their fading colonial empire in South East Asia, which in turn dragged the U.S into Vietnam. I'm sure the American board members would all thank you for that!!

You are entitled to your opinion, however misguided, but don't forget you owe us for saving you from a lifetime of Leiderhosen and David Hasselhoff singing - [FONT=Impact]TWICE!!!!!!![/FONT]

Signature removed

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    WE was refering to the Allied.

And you sully the reputation of my grand-father. He enetred the resistance in 1941, before the US got involved in this war. And he never left France.

Once again this is OUT OF TOPIC.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    I'm all for staying On Topic, but you bought up the Second World War. I also said " with the exception of the Resistance". That means that they helped, I meant no disrespect to your Grandfather. Only to you!!

I bet you are getting a kick out of inflaming the American Board members but personally I'm finding it a bit boring. I have friends in the Armed Forces who are in the conflict zone and I want to see them again soon, safe and sound!!

You are not saying anything new, only repeating yourself.

Repeating yourself.

Repeating yourself.

Signature removed

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    You are not saying anything new, only repeating yourself.

Repeating yourself.

Repeating yourself.
    As is the war : repeated kilings.

Repeated killings.

Repeated killings.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast